Free Borderlands Shift Keys

scruffy0402

Don't know if anyone wants these but they emailed me them sooo.

Borderlands Pre Sequel :

XBOX : KKK3J-T66J3-FZH3X-KFJJ3-JSF6R  

PlayStation 3: KKK3J-T66R6-HTF5T-SBKJ3-JSFRJ 

BL2:

XBOX K35TJ-6395F-TXFBX-56TJB-ZZ33S

PlayStation 3: K35TJ-6399B-XZBCT-93WJB-ZZ35K 
PC/Mac: CJKT3-WRK9S-6TJ33-JJJJJ-5XJZZ

ohh forget it

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

where do I enter the PC one? Steam doesn't accept it.

theres a program called SHiFt in BL2 already, and when you enter the key, you get extra stuff :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

PC code is BS!

No its for a program called SHift from gearbox

http://www.ign.com/wikis/borderlands-2/SHiFT_Codes_and_Golden_Keys

@OP you should specify that it isnt the actual game

@OP you should specify that it isnt the actual game

He did, title clearly states they are "SHIFT KEYS". Maybe next time you shouldn't start screaming me for something you have no clue what is.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

He did, title clearly states they are "SHIFT KEYS". Maybe next time you shouldn't start screaming me for something you have no clue what is.

No I meant saying something like "warning not actual game" because when people hear free or giveaway they don't have time to read. Also most people who don't have BL2 have no idea what shift is

@op that was a nice of you to give away keys that were sent to you anyways! :)

No I meant saying something like "warning not actual game" because when people hear free or giveaway they don't have time to read. Also most people who don't have BL2 have no idea what shift is @op that was a nice of you to give away keys that were sent to you anyways! :)

Bah let them be clueless.

Bah let them be clueless.

:P