I am looking for a good mATX case, to replace my fractal arc mini (not R2).

I am thankful for every idea you guys have, the only thing the case must have is a side panel window :P

Firestrike Score: https://www.3dmark.com/fs/10388602

May the Force be with you all!

350D or carbde 240 air

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Corsair 350D is your best choice there

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Bitfenix Pandora

Corsair Air 240

Corsair 350D

Fractal Design Node 804

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

I am looking for a good mATX case, to replace my fractal arc mini (not R2).

I am thankful for every idea you guys have, the only thing the case must have is a side panel window :P

Hands down Corsair 350D (windowed version)

"Rawr XD"

thanks to all of your suggestions! I checked them all out and i came to this conclusion:

-350D hmm too big and the top where you will see the fan screws bothers me :$

-Arc mini r2 is one of the best cases but it is not compact enough as I only use SSDs and no 5.25 drives :) but otherwise, love it :D

-Air 240 one of the best internal layouts but not enough space for radiators n stuff :$

-Silverstone and Lian-Li ones: sorry I do not like their design :$

- Node 840 had a look at it before but as i would want to take my gaming rig to some parties, well this is simply too big :P

-pandora: I just love it there is just one problem, the locking mechanism of the side panels is very bad :$ hopefully they will revise it and I'm in for it :D and i will mod it slighty if necessary (like putting a 2nd fan in the top and put all my ssd's under the cable management bracket, and so on :D

anyone got some thoughts about the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv? :)

Systems Specs:

i5-4670k@4GHz cooled by h100i

AsRock z87 pro4

16Gb of corsair vengence ram

MSI gtx-760 twin frozer