Skateboarding

WhatARoaster

Any of you guys skate, i haven't really done it in years.
But i wen't for a midnight skate tonight at a couple street spots, i forgot how goo it is to just wind down.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

I used to skate. I quit about 6 months ago . I play basketball and cant chance getting hurt. I was never really good at it. I could kickflip and shuv-it but that was about it. I will pull my board out and cruise for a bit now and then but no tricks anymore...I am getting to tall to fall down...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I used to skate. I quit about 6 months ago . I play basketball and cant chance getting hurt. I was never really good at it. I could kickflip and shuv-it but that was about it. I will pull my board out and cruise for a bit now and then but no tricks anymore...I am getting to tall to fall down...

Yea i'm 6'4, there's a long time to wait before i finally hit the ground when i bail.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Yea i'm 6'4, there's a long time to wait before i finally hit the ground when i bail.

Ye I just am tired of bending over all day. Im 6'1ish....but I have rather long legs. Finger boarding is really fun though...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I agave a sector 9 longboard with double trucks. I still ride it around moderately often. It's a great way to relax

I skated for almost 9 years. It all began when I first played Tony Hawk pro Skater 1 on the ps1 until I injured my knee. It was really great, and just know I realize the amazing amount of stamina i had back then. Good years...really good years. My favorite set up was:

-Alien Workshop Decks (nomally any Danny Way pro model, even though I skated street. I liked really wide decks)

-Venture Trucks (Tensor trucks were also nice, but I prefered Venture :D)

-Spitfire wheels...normally 52mm

-Black panther bearings. Normally Abec 5

-Phantom Bolts

-Any griptape....I usually changed it every couple of weeks.

-Vans Rowley XL3 shoes were amazing (I bought them twice) and Lakai's MJ2 were nice too. eS koston3 were also nice...but they were bulky as hell

damn....I really miss skating

@yankeefeet AWS FTW!

...i am now too old to crash my bones in the pool or on the pipe...but last summer i disgraced my good old school deck...damn trends and stuff ^^

slolscde.jpg

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

I started skating back when i was in grade 6 (1993)

Still get out and ride when i have time. 

Nowadays all you see out there are those silly longboarders... sigh....

I go sk8t sometimes with friend.

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3