This the right MoBo?

I recently found a motherboard that seems like the right fit for me its the Gigabyte AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gbps USB 3.0 ATX DDR3 1600 Motherboards GA-970A-DS3P 

The specs are  

Manufacturer Gigabyte Part # GA-970A-DS3P Form Factor ATX CPU Socket AM3+ Chipset AMD 970 Memory Slots 4 x 240-pin DIMM Memory Type DDR3-1066 / 1333 / 1600 / 1866 / 2000 Max Memory 32GB RAID Support Yes Onboard Video No CrossFire Support Yes SLI Support No SATA 6 Gb/s 6 Onboard Ethernet 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Onboard USB 3.0 Header(s) Yes

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-ga970ads3p

what CPU are you using?

also you dont need to paste all that stuff in. just a link would work

what are your's things that fit's you? If you can spend a bit more, i would get the US3P version instead of the DS3P because that has a 8+2 power phase while the D one has a 4+1 or 4+2.

ill be using the 

AMD FD8320FRHKBOX FX-8320 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition

what are your's things that fit's you? If you can spend a bit more, i would get the US3P version instead of the DS3P because that has a 8+2 power phase while the D one has a 4+1 or 4+2.

I don't know exactly im going off a build from YouTube that will have games running 1080p. I'm really new to all this.

ill be using the 

AMD FD8320FRHKBOX FX-8320 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition

it will work fine, if you have more money though id follow bubblewhale's advice

I don't know exactly im going off a build from YouTube that will have games running 1080p. I'm really new to all this.

ask in the build logs section. give a budget and usage. they will be more than happy to help out if you want someone with more experience to plan it for you

Can you explain what i would be missing out on if i stayed with the DS3P? Like i said im new, sorry !