240 radiator in bitfenix prodigy m

Rx787

I was wondering I could fit a corsair h100i in a bitfenix prodigy m?

Si, on the top you can fit a 240 Rad on top, I dont think you can strap 4 fans on it though. 

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

This has been my experience.  The top will be cramped though with PSU wires coming up.

Si, on the top you can fit a 240 Rad on top, I dont think you can strap 4 fans on it though. 

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I urge you to stay away from the H100i.  It has a bad problem with mounting and it is not guaranteed to work out of the box without washer modifications.

If you need the exact same dimensions out of an AIO, check out the Cooler Master Seidon 240M.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I urge you to stay away from the H100i.  It has a bad problem with mounting and it is not guaranteed to work out of the box without washer modifications.

If you need the exact same dimensions out of an AIO, check out the Cooler Master Seidon 240M.

True that, I wish Corsair would fix there AiO's! I used a H80i in a friends build and the plastic backplate was horrid! I really want to try and see what a CM AiO cooler is like! 

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

True that, I wish Corsair would fix there AiO's! I used a H80i in a friends build and the plastic backplate was horrid! I really want to try and see what a CM AiO cooler is like! 

I own the Cooler Master Seidon 240M and it ROCKS!

Here is my review of it:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/200278-cooler-master-hyper-212-evo-seidon-240m-and-gelid-gc-extreme-review/#entry2715088

I never exceed 49C when gaming anymore, and that is with fans at 1250rpm(50%)

No mounting problems, the pump is silent compared to other AIOs I have used, the included fans are very good, albeit loud.  They work so well at low rpms though, that I have no need to crank it up.  And the best part, I only paid $56 for it on Newegg.com  It is up to $70 now, but its still a great price for such a good AIO.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

You could also just not buy Corsair's overpriced crap. ;)

Only thing I still buy from them now is peripherals. 

The CM AIO's are great!

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I own the Cooler Master Seidon 240M and it ROCKS!

Here is my review of it:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/200278-cooler-master-hyper-212-evo-seidon-240m-and-gelid-gc-extreme-review/#entry2715088

I never exceed 49C when gaming anymore, and that is with fans at 1250rpm(50%)

No mounting problems, the pump is silent compared to other AIOs I have used, the included fans are very good, albeit loud.  They work so well at low rpms though, that I have no need to crank it up.  And the best part, I only paid $56 for it on Newegg.com  It is up to $70 now, but its still a great price for such a good AIO.

Awesome! What about the CoolerMaster Seidon? I'd like using it on my friends builds, who are going to be using PentiumK's. 

You can fit it on the top, but you will lose the 5.25 bay unless you're using a very small (depth) fan controller or peripheral.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

Awesome! What about the CoolerMaster Seidon? I'd like using it on my friends builds, who are going to be using PentiumK's. 

Honestly, the Pentium K's don't require after market cooling.  That money would be better spent investing in a better CPU.  Not that the Pentium K is bad, its fantastic, just that money could be better allocated for overall performance.  You can overclock really high on the stock cooler with the Pentium K.  They don't get very hot because it is just a 2 core CPU.  I think people who are doing 4.5Ghz @ 1.3v on stock cooler are in the 60s.  No reason whatsoever to buy an aftermarket cooler for a Pentium K.