Wireless gaming mice

Sauber-C10

Hi, im looking for the best wireless gaming mouse on the market today, i have been looking at the razer ouroboros but my decision is yet un made, i'd like to hear your opinions on what i should get and what wireless gaming mouse is best

Have a look at the Razer Mamba, it's advertised on their website as their best wireless gaming mouse.

DRKM

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

Is there any reason why you want a wireless mouse? Will it be sitting on a mouse pad next to your computer anyway? If so, then I would seriously get a wired mouse. There're not much good wireless mice out there that I know of, and the Razer Mamba is quite overpriced because of it's packaging. Take a look at the G700. I haven't tried it but it's not as expensive and come on, it's Logitech, they make great peripherals.

I haven't had my G700 too long (Black Friday sale) but it's been great so far. I've owned a Logitech G7, Razer Deathadder, and Razer Ouroboros in that order, and the G700 is my top pick tied with the Deathadder. Only downside is the charging/data cable, which is so thick and inflexible that wired gaming is impractical. I've heard a bunch of great stuff about the Mamba as well, and it looks like a wireless version of the Deathadder, which to me can only be a good thing.

I'd also stay away from the Ouroboros if I were you; it's pretty uncomfortable after even an hour of any kind of gaming.

I think both the mamba the g700 and the ouroboros are great mice, however it's down to preference, get down to a store or somewhere you can feel the ergonomics of the mice for yourself, also don't dismiss the naga epic I have it it's a great mouse I know you might think you don't need the macros because you play fps or rpg, not mmo, but I use the extra buttons all the time, throwing grenades or reloading you can always find a use it makes it all just easier. So you have to feel the mice for yourself, nowadays most mice are of the same or similar specs so its down to what you want and everybody has their own opinion on tech, you need to decide for yourself.

Asrock Fatil1ty 990fx - AMD FX-6300 - XFX ATI 7770 - Patriot Viper 1866Mgz - Corsair CX600 - Acer G226HQL

Razer Blackwidow, Naga, Vespula, Nostromo, Megaladon/Electra (Yes i like razer, not a fan boy just they have never let me down)

Im a bit worried about the battery life on the mamba as it uses a custom Li-Ion battery pack which will start to lose its battery performance but i dont know how long it would be before that happens, im looking for the mouse to last me 3+ years without replacement parts

Do you have one? if so can you tell me what the real world battery performance is like, and how the mouse feels in hand

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got an Ouroboros and the comfort side for me is real good, fits perfectly. The software side however is real crappy, it lags when changing the dpi and is all over the place, not sure if this is a deal breaker for some but for the price it annoys the crap out of me.