Hello form the Caribbean

Hi all the name is E2K12, I'm from the Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago. I've been watching Linus' channel for a while now and wanted to get on the forum for a while but just never got around to it. XD SO here's to good times and see you all around!

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum!

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Hello!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Welcome to the best forum of the internet!

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Hi all the name is E2K12, I'm from the Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago. I've been watching Linus' channel for a while now and wanted to get on the forum for a while but just never got around to it. XD SO here's to good times and see you all around!

I'm from the caribbean as well :)  (Cuba)

Used to work in credit analysis for exports few years ago, and used to interact a lot with 

the caribbean islands, specially with T&T, but only over the phone, Met really nice people

It is my permament goal to take my family there someday for vacations, if I ever get one....

Welcome Man

hey hello from Trinidad also 

nice to see another Trini on hear 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))