Lian LI launches a double wide case PC-D600

Emperor_Piehead

This new case is kinda meh for watercooling. Judging from the pics, it won't even fit h100 in the roof. 

No easily accessible fan filters (I guess it's their way of doing cases ), silver interior, useless amount of watercooling gromets on the back and will cost an arm and a leg.

Disappointed 

Seems sort of cheap imo because of the motherboard frame looking very thin and its silver finish instead of matching the case of a black finish.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Seems sort of cheap imo because of the motherboard frame looking very thin and its silver finish instead of matching the case of a black finish.

That is Lian Li for you, its either a nice black or bland metal

• 3 months later...

Whoo its like a Air 540 on steroids and actually more than what I thought a upgraded Air 540 would be. My only thought after building in a Air 540 is that the the PSU should be on the other side as its way nicer for cable management link the 540.

I didnt see anyone post the official youtube video yet so here it is 

Way to bring a old thread back up  :lol: This thread is from ces 

O dude my bad I just did this because there was news about it at [url=http://www.tomshardware.com/news/lian-li-pc-d600-dual-compartment-eatx,24263.html]toms hardware and when I searched I found it, I guess I should have checked the date on this thread. Has anyone made a new one if not I guess I can go do so.

O dude my bad I just did this because there was news about it at [url=http://www.tomshardware.com/news/lian-li-pc-d600-dual-compartment-eatx,24263.html]toms hardware and when I searched I found it, I guess I should have checked the date on this thread. Has anyone made a new one if not I guess I can go do so.

It's fine just a heads up for next time. Let me update the original post with the video you linked.  :)

It's fine just a heads up for next time. Let me update the original post with the video you linked.  :)

Works for me. I guess I shouldnt assume someones already posted on the news. Though every other time that has been the case...

You have to be fast to post news on here xD I was working hard and fast during ces with vacation internet of .66 up/down

Could you update the title maybe like "product released" or something

Either way lets talk about the case I personally really like it but would like it more if the PSU was on the other side. If there is no better optin was Haswell-E launches I will probably consider this case extensively.

I envision it size being about 2 Antec 900's side by side.

Could you update the title maybe like "product released" or something

Either way lets talk about the case I personally really like it but would like it more if the PSU was on the other side. If there is no better optin was Haswell-E launches I will probably consider this case extensively.

I envision it size being about 2 Antec 900's side by side.

Sure no problem on updating the title. I think it's okay, but it just strikes me too boringly and some of Lian Li's aesthetic features that I don't care for are present and if I wanted a double wide case I would probably opt for a caselabs case.