Looking for a gaming setup around 400€ !

Siirupp

Hello guys!

I'm looking for good setup for GAMING primarily, and music after that. I REALLY want a setup that has a great surround sound capabilities. Do i need a sound card for the best surround sound? Or do i need a DAC/AMP(probably not?) for that? I was thinking about just buying Logitech UE 900's and call it a day, but then again IE's aren't really that comfortable for ~6 hrs a day use. So complicated  :wacko:

Thanks!

what country do you live in

Hello guys!

I'm looking for good setup for GAMING primarily, and music after that. I REALLY want a setup that has a great surround sound capabilities. Do i need a sound card for the best surround sound? Or do i need a DAC/AMP(probably not?) for that? I was thinking about just buying Logitech UE 900's and call it a day, but then again IE's aren't really that comfortable for ~6 hrs a day use. So complicated  :wacko:

Thanks!

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Anyone? :o

Get a nice 5.1 or 7.1 speaker set and place the speakers properly.

It may not sound the best with a 400€ budget, but it should sound decent. The multi-channel setup should help in terms of immersion and sonic imaging.

Get a nice 5.1 or 7.1 speaker set and place the speakers properly.

It may not sound the best with a 400€ budget, but it should sound decent. The multi-channel setup should help in terms of immersion and sonic imaging.

I own a 500€ 5.1 speaker system but it is not what i am looking for, i am playing CS:GO, which means headphones are a MUST because of volume and sound accuracy (500€ system really can't do it accurately)