Radiator fans: Anyone try the new LED SP120's?

As topic titles says... anyone have them? Looking for feedback.

I currently have Bitfenix Specter Pro's and while they look great I am not satisfied with the performance. 

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

They're basically SP120 Quiet Edition's with LED's so you can check out the non-LED version to get an idea of the performance.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I currently have Bitfenix Specter Pro's and while they look great I am not satisfied with the performance. 

Spectre Pros suck. Period. The regular Spectre are actually a landslide better.

SP120 LED's are a lot better, they're basically SP120's with LEDs on them though, nothing new or groundbreaking. I'm not sure if the LED versions come in PWM though

"Rawr XD"

just get an ordinary SP120 without LED's and put a LED strip in your rig, i think it looks better imho

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Spectre Pros suck. Period. The regular Spectre are actually a landslide better.

SP120 LED's are a lot better, they're basically SP120's with LEDs on them though, nothing new or groundbreaking. I'm not sure if the LED versions come in PWM though

Yea they've been a big let down. Look nice... perform like trash.

The new SP120 LED's do not come in PWM. They also look to have a different blade design.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Yea they've been a big let down. Look nice... perform like trash.

The new SP120 LED's do not come in PWM. They also look to have a different blade design.

They just look different but in the end they're basically clear blades.

Do you really need LED radiator fans?

"Rawr XD"

They just look different but in the end they're basically clear blades.

Do you really need LED radiator fans?

I suppose not... just like the looks of them. On a 900D at the bottom rad it looks nice. Can't pull off the same glow with an LED strip... I've tried.

I know a couple rosewill hyperborea's and an led strip would likely beat the SP's from a performance aspect lol.

I suppose not... just like the looks of them. On a 900D at the bottom rad it looks nice. Can't pull off the same glow with an LED strip... I've tried.

I know a couple rosewill hyperborea's and an led strip would likely beat the SP's from a performance aspect lol.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835426015&cm_re=gelid_120mm-_-35-426-015-_-Product 

Epic fans

"Rawr XD"

I'm using, well for now any way, 4 of the white led version on an XSPC AX240,  and to be honest I'm not impressed, they are the first Corsair fans I've used, and the last. If I could be bothered Id stick my white Alpenfons back on, since the SP's went on my temps went up by 3 degrees, and considering the weather here in the UK is getting cooler, that isn't right.

MSI Z87 XPower, I5 4670k, 4x4gb Avexir MPower, 2 x HD7950, XFX Pro750w, Intel 335 180gb boot, 250gb Samy pro games, 60gb OCZ Vertex music, Monsta 420,ST30 360, 140mm / 120mm Akasa Vipers in push pull, D5 Vario, Koolance top, Bitspower ZMulti250, Fesser Fittings all round, Mayhems sunset Yellow, 32" LG monitor, 23" Asus monitor, Microlab Solo 7c's, Bheringer MS20's, R.A.T7, Steelseries Merc Stealth

I'm using, well for now any way, 4 of the white led version on an XSPC AX240,  and to be honest I'm not impressed, they are the first Corsair fans I've used, and the last. If I could be bothered Id stick my white Alpenfons back on, since the SP's went on my temps went up by 3 degrees, and considering the weather here in the UK is getting cooler, that isn't right.

I appreciate the feedback. As an update I went with regular SP120 High Performance PWM versions and picked up two swiftech PWM fan controller hubs.