Leopard vs Eastern silverback

Yeah, inspired from my favorite disney movie, tarzan, time to compare leopards vs silverbacks :D
RULES: they are in a jungle enviroment with trees and rocks
its daytime
no other animals to interrupt them,nor humans
I vote for the silverback due to higher strength and intelligence

Silverback, hands down. Leopard wouldn't be stupid enough to tangle with it, and would just run away.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Silverback, hands down. Leopard wouldn't be stupid enough to tangle with it, and would just run away.

the leopard is still MUCH more agile,faster, and it has a deadlier bite

It depends for me. Silverback has strength but the Leopard is a certified beast in ambush even in daylight. So 50/50 for me. Leopard could win if he ambushes the Gorilla and latches onto it's back and bites the jugular. Some Leopards have actually killed Gorillas but very few Silverbacks. So, to me Leopard if it get's the ambush. But if the Silverback is aware has the strength to take it out but the Leopard is far too quick and might escape.

It depends for me. Silverback has strength but the Leopard is a certified beast in ambush even in daylight. So 50/50 for me. Leopard could win if he ambushes the Gorilla and latches onto it's back and bites the jugular. Some Leopards have actually killed Gorillas but very few Silverbacks. So, to me Leopard if it get's the ambush. But if the Silverback is aware has the strength to take it out but the Leopard is far too quick and might escape.

its a head to head battle

Once again, a Silverback in defensive against a single leopard would win...

but the leopard is still much more agile,

Yeah but the Silverback is alert and since they're sometimes hunted by Leopards he'll know not to expose it's back. If it was an ambush situation I'd give it to the Leopard.