I'm thinking of doing a Node 804 with an H220-X but I'm having issues with the configuration. What I would LIKE would be the H220-X to be mounted on the top venting the air out the top and have a second 120mm fan for push/pull for one section. Then I want two 120mm rads and fans venting out that back of both chambers in a pull config, as well as a two 240mm rads on the front side of both chambers bringing the air into the case in a push config. I also want to have the two hard drive cages mounted to the top of the second chamber (this is going to be a gaming NAS and PLEX Media Server).

The big questions are:

1) Will the 240mm rad in the front of both chambers (fittings on the bottom of both rads) with fans attached conflict with the H220-X mounted on the top or the hard drive cages mounted in the other chamber?

2) Will the 120mm rad and fan conflict with the top-mounted hard drive cage?

@Baldwin90

1. I beleve you MAY just get away with putting in a H220X in the roof and a Slim rad and Slim fans in the front. It would be tight, so you may have to get creative in mounting the front rad.

2.Again this is going to be tight, If you have the case already, I'd measure the distance from the rear wall to the HDD cages, and if it is under 55mm, you should be able to squeeze in a slim 120 rad and fan. You also want to have the fittings on the bottom for this one too for access.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.