Form Factor...how important is it to you?

equippedbum

Just curious...

I started thinking about this after I got my new K70 RGB keyboard, and read how many peeps were upset about the gaming logo change that Corsair put forth.

Anyhow, how important is appearance to you?

Would you pass on a piece of hardware that was technically superior, and go with something you felt looked better?

Just curious...

I started thinking about this after I got my new K70 RGB keyboard, and read how many peeps were upset about the gaming logo change that Corsair put forth.

Anyhow, how important is appearance to you?

Would you pass on a piece of hardware that was technically superior, and go with something you felt looked better?

Depends, for the Keyboard, looks (I have to stare at it every single day). For a PSU or HDD, definitely the more practical. Where it gets tricky is cases and video cards.

I care about switch type more than the appearance, but appearance does play a role. As long as it is not completely ugly I am fine, something like Corsairs new logo doesn't bother me since the rest of the product looks great.

Also since the title was asking a different question(imo): It plays a big role. For a daily keyboard meant for typing, I need a 10-key and standard layout. For a gaming keyboard, I prefer a standard layout but need it without the 10-key.