Best closed loop liquid cooler?

Go to solution Solved by Faceman,

@HashtagMilk

If you live in the US, I highly recommend the Cooler Master Seidon 240M from Newegg.  Its only $70, and sometimes less.

Another good option is the H105, but it is 38mm thick compared to 27mm, so make sure your case will be able to house it.

Stay away from the H100i.  It has a very bad mounting problem, and it is not working for everyone out of the box without modifications.  I can't recommend a product that works for some and not others.

Other options are Thermaltake and Antec AIOs, they are more unknown, but made by Asetek, which is the same company that makes the Corsair AIOs, so should be similar quality.

Just wondering what the best closed loop liquid cooler w/ a 240mm radiator is? Please discuss.

Just wondering what the best closed loop liquid cooler w/ a 240mm radiator is? Please discuss.

H220X. 

Crackin X61 for 280mm and CLC in general but for 240 definitely H220x

"Rawr XD"

@HashtagMilk

If you live in the US, I highly recommend the Cooler Master Seidon 240M from Newegg.  Its only $70, and sometimes less.

Another good option is the H105, but it is 38mm thick compared to 27mm, so make sure your case will be able to house it.

Stay away from the H100i.  It has a very bad mounting problem, and it is not working for everyone out of the box without modifications.  I can't recommend a product that works for some and not others.

Other options are Thermaltake and Antec AIOs, they are more unknown, but made by Asetek, which is the same company that makes the Corsair AIOs, so should be similar quality.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Just wondering what the best closed loop liquid cooler w/ a 240mm radiator is? Please disc

You need to change your profile pic. There can only be one of us, and that is me. 

You need to change your profile pic. There can only be one of us, and that is me.

That awkward moment when you have the same profile pic and the same name as someone on LTT. I must say you have a great choice in things.

That awkward moment when you have the same profile pic and the same name as someone on LTT. I must say you have a great choice in things.

You still need to change it. 

@HashtagMilk

If you live in the US, I highly recommend the Cooler Master Seidon 240M from Newegg. Its only $70, and sometimes less.

Stay away from the H100i. It has a very bad mounting problem, and it is not working for everyone out of the box without modifications. I can't recommend a product that works for some and not others.

Started looking at reviews for Seidon 240m, and appears to be really good. Thanks!