[Steam Key] Alien: Isolation up to 20% off (Various Retailers)

Dealzon

Bunch of retailers are selling this at up to 20% off (was slightly cheaper a bit back but now that we're closer to release, the discounts are probably less crazy).

Reviews are decent so far and not exactly a train wreck that is Colonial Marines (diff genre, developer, all that jazz). Prices below in USD but all deal should work global (except for GameStop). 

Out next Tuesday Oct 7, 2014. Preload is already available for PC. Console peasants have to wait till hamster powers up their servers.

GMG

2game

GameStop

The "Digital Deluxe Edition" is also on Steam Store and honestly its just standard game + season pass with additional discount. So if you're dead set on getting the Season Pass, that's the deal for you.

Otherwise the Season Pass doesnt seem worth it from the info they've reveal thus far.

Preorder = getting the nostromo edition, comes with 'crew expendable' DLC pack.

Alien-Isolation_Reviews_product-page-ima

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

wait its already out!?!?!?!?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

wait its already out!?!?!?!?

Next Tuesday - Oct 7.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Next Tuesday - Oct 7.

ok

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Don't you fucking do it, not after the last one, I'd rather wipe my ass with 100 grit for the rest of my life than accidentally fund another colon marine slithering its way to freedom from my puckered anus.

Read the reviews- some love it, some hate it.

Mainly, the ones who hate it are people who don't like horror games.

I wish I had some spending dough. I really wanna get this game. Oh well, guess I will have to wait a bit.

Damn bills and need to eat. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Pre-ordered at GMG yesterday. Woo! I've been waiting for 8 months!

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow