Hard lag problem-pc freezes

Hi,
Once a day my pc will randomly freeze and not respond (not even caps), so to recover I press the reset button and it turns off for a second or two and then boots..I get the unexpected system shutdown screen and i start windows normally...
I checked my ram with memtest86, my cpu with intel diagnostics, my gpu has the latest updates (amd), my hdd appears 100% healthy (hdd sentinel), i ran antivirus and malware scan...no errors at all..

event viewer: kernel power, event 41, task category 63, keywords 2

BugcheckCode 0     BugcheckParameter1 0x0     BugcheckParameter2 0x0     BugcheckParameter3 0x0     BugcheckParameter4 0x0     SleepInProgress false     PowerButtonTimestamp 0

i do not know what to do...it's really frustrating..any help?

o.s.: win 7 x64 ultimate sp1

This could be for many reasons.

Is there a particular thing you are doing when this happens ? (playing a game, using excel, idle, etc.)

This could be for many reasons.

Is there a particular thing you are doing when this happens ? (playing a game, using excel, idle, etc.)

never happens during a game, there is not a pattern actually...it may occur when idle, browsing the net, streaming a video..

never happens during a game, there is not a pattern actually...it may occur when idle, browsing the net, streaming a video..

Have you checked the disc with crystaldiskinfo to see if it is failing? Tried running chkdsk? Tried removing your gpu from the system and if the problem persists?

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Have you checked the disc with crystaldiskinfo to see if it is failing? Tried running chkdsk? Tried removing your gpu from the system and if the problem persists?

i've run only chkdsk..no errors...if i remove my gpu the on board graphics will take control automatically or should i do something...and what when i would want to put my gpu back...will i have to istall the drivers again? thanks for the help...by the way i ran into some connection with this problem and the catalyst control center..i don't know if that's true..

i've run only chkdsk..no errors...if i remove my gpu the on board graphics will take control automatically or should i do something...and what when i would want to put my gpu back...will i have to istall the drivers again? thanks for the help...by the way i ran into some connection with this problem and the catalyst control center..i don't know if that's true..

Take your gpu out, plug your monitor into the motherboard to get a display. Use it like you normally would and see what happens. All you do after is put the gpu back in, connect your monitor back to it and you're done. No driver installs. Crystal Disk info is free and will tell you if the drive is going bad even if chkdsk doesn't say anything.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Take your gpu out, plug your monitor into the motherboard to get a display. Use it like you normally would and see what happens. All you do after is put the gpu back in, connect your monitor back to it and you're done. No driver installs. Crystal Disk info is free and will tell you if the drive is going bad even if chkdsk doesn't say anything.

i just ran crystal..all good..and what if my gpu is to blame?

i just ran crystal..all good..and what if my gpu is to blame?

Then it would be time to send in an rma request and have the manufacture replace it.

Then it would be time to send in an rma request and have the manufacture replace it.

ok thanks a lot!