Bandwith

Go to solution Solved by DarrenP,

Not a whole lot. I think it's on average like 50MB a month?  Kept looking, maybe 1.5GB?

How much bandwith does Folding consume per hour?? I have a limit of 20gb left on my quota :(

What the hey....

Not a whole lot. I think it's on average like 50MB a month?  Kept looking, maybe 1.5GB?

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

That's great ;D since this is my first time doing this folding thing :P

What the hey....

Folding uses very little bandwidth. The only time it uses any is to download a WU and to upload it once complete. Depending on whether it is a CPU, GPU or Chrome WU the size varies, but they are not very big.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99