case question

nvidia_for_life

"The average selling price for a PC case is $80, so start saving up if you want one of these bad boys that is due out later in Q1 2013. Legit Reviews will bring you more coverage of the Corsair Obsidian 900D at CES 2013 next week!" Late Q1 http://www.legitreviews.com/news/14818/

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

i have the money it dont matter the cost i have it but i will look more into ces 2013 and corsair website but i deff want the 900d i have the corsair 400r right now

I love my 400R, why are you replacing it?

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

well i want a side window and more fan spots most of all a window i seen the 900d and i love everthing about it alot better then the 800d

I just take off the side panel so that I can view the inside of my case at all times. Windowed cases are sooo overrated!

well i like side windows the 400r is to blah for me so im gona sell it or just build a cheap pc for my gf in it idk yet

I just take off the side panel so that I can view the inside of my case at all times. Windowed cases are sooo overrated!
part 1=bad

part 2=no

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

part 1=bad part 2=no

Why is that? I keep it on top of a small table next to my cpu desk and it keeps it cooler. It also allows me to see everything instead of in a tiny window.

and y would i want to keep my side panel off so my computer gets mad dust inside it all stick with a side window case

30 seconds of cleaning a day will keep it dust free.

Don't come onto the forums asking people for stuff then insulting them for suggestions. That crap is uncalled for.

What if you looked at modding your side panel and putting a window in? You oughta look it up on Google and see if it can be done. I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. Spending a few hundred on a new case for a window seems like a bit of a waste, and more fans isn't going to make alot of difference in temperature. It probably won't be worth it for how much more noise it will make.

Taking off the side panel doesn't always keep it cooler because it takes away the air pressure of the fans

I have worked that out by rearranging the layout of my fans I have air coming in the back via 3 fans and then exhausting out the front.