Planetary Annihilation

Zhat

I started playing and I have already sunk 40 hours in it I'm just looking for some people to mess around with.

I started playing and I have already sunk 40 hours in it I'm just looking for some people to mess around with.

I bought a key & need to try it out :) but steam is acting up on me telling me my account isn't registered/recognised when my steam client is logged in :(

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I bought a key & need to try it out :) but steam is acting up on me telling me my account isn't registered/recognised when my steam client is logged in :(

Oh no! Have you contacted them about it yet?

Oh no! Have you contacted them about it yet?

Well one don't play too much & two every bloody time I try to contact their customer service I am greeted by a message that informs me my "your account doesn't exist/you entered your username/password incorrectly, please try again"

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Join Competitive. Like please.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Well one don't play too much & two every bloody time I try to contact their customer service I am greeted by a message that informs me my "your account doesn't exist/you entered your username/password incorrectly, please try again"

That really sucks.