Should I upgrade to haswell? What gains will I see in terms of gaming?

Current system:

Intel Core    7 920 4C/8T @ 4GHZ

Gigabyte     EX58-UD5 REV 1.0

Kingmax      6GB 1600MHZ DDR3 RAM in triple channel

Palit GTX      670

Samsung       830 SSD

Cooler Master   Hyper 212 Evo

Adata 650W   80 plus bronze 

If I upgrade to haswell, will I see better frames in games? I mainly game and will be looking forward to battlefield 4 and gta v when they come out.

Is the X58 platform ageing? how does it stack up in terms of games to newer platforms, like z77/z87?

depends. are you happy with your current settings and frames

I think you will be fine invest in good peripherals for those games (if you haven't) maybe a next gen Graphics but only after you try the games because 670 may be good enough (if it is not sell it and add for 770). X58 is enough for now in my opinion.

P.S.: You even have a good motherboard :)

invest in more ram and a second gpu and wait till the broadwell cou's come out 

Performance seems fine. The only reason I posted this thread was because I thought there might have been a slight bottleneck in my system but there probably isn't considering how smooth games feel! Might get another 670 and sli them. I'll probably wait for broadwell.

depends. are you happy with your current settings and frames

or perhaps a better question to ask is. what are your setting and framerates?

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Let see all the haswell processor benchmark and performance first

Performance seems fine. The only reason I posted this thread was because I thought there might have been a slight bottleneck in my system but there probably isn't considering how smooth games feel! Might get another 670 and sli them. I'll probably wait for broadwell.

Dont wait for stuff new things come out every minute. When u get the broadwell cpu a new one will come out after that.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

if you have the money and are willing to spend it then do it. also the 770 will be more reliable than another 670. its a bit more expensive( not too much thou) but id say get a new cpu first 3570k would be very good. ten go for a new gpu. but dont take my word for it im no expert