PC Go TO Power Saving Mode

My Pc Goes randomly to power saving mode , Can't Figure out Why Most of the time when i open Firefox (few sec laters) ,I've changed the Power Options  in the Control Panel to "Never"  but that doesn't solve the problem.

My Pc Goes randomly to power saving mode , Can't Figure out Why Most of the time when i open Firefox (few sec laters) ,I've changed the Power Options  in the Control Panel to "Never"  but that doesn't solve the problem.

You might have some sort of power saving software that came preinstalled on your PC.

You might have some sort of power saving software that came preinstalled on your PC.

Luffy? And what background software are you running?

none  i made sure of that... unless it was the updater ... 

Could it be Autoit3.exe i think i'm having a malware 

get rid of that and see what happens shouldnt cause any problems

Steve

get rid of that and see what happens shouldnt cause any problems

Done but as i sad it's random it may take min , hours or days  but always do it again

Hmm my laptop goes, automatically, power saving when charger is disconnected and goes automatically high performance when plugged in caused by a pre-installed software from ASUS called Power4Gear Hybrid. If I turn it off, it'll stop changing modes automatically. I think you have a software installed that is changing the power mode.

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

Hmm my laptop goes, automatically, power saving when charger is disconnected and goes automatically high performance when plugged in caused by a pre-installed software from ASUS called Power4Gear Hybrid. If I turn it off, it'll stop changing modes automatically. I think you have a software installed that is changing the power mode.

It's not a laptop Sir ZefriniX it's a Pc and i made sure there is no other programs installed accidentally or preinstalled and i relly dunno if this problem goin to happen again or no

It's not a laptop Sir ZefriniX it's a Pc and i made sure there is no other programs installed accidentally or preinstalled and i relly dunno if this problem goin to happen again or no

First time it happened? Hmm try running CCleaner. Use also CCleaner's registry cleaner/fixer or whatever it is called.

I only have two things in my head that's causing the problem assuming you're sure there's no bloatware or other software messing with your power mode.

1. Probably there's a setting there that's causing it and you probably haven't found it yet.

2. Your registries are messing with you. Usually caused by a malware.

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

First time it happened? Hmm try running CCleaner. Use also CCleaner's registry cleaner/fixer or whatever it is called.

I only have two things in my head that's causing the problem assuming you're sure there's no bloatware or other software messing with your power mode.

1. Probably there's a setting there that's causing it and you probably haven't found it yet.

+1 on using ccleaner to check registry and startup items

Steve

Got fixed?

nop it's doing it again i deleted every unessecery software and runed Ccleaner more than once , and i'm using avast + malwarbyte to scan my system each time  my pc goes to power saving mode ... and it's not the first time it's been 3 weeks now