Expansion Slot Dimensions

I'm in the process of designing a computer case but have run into a very frustrating roadblock. I can't figure out where to find the official expansion slot dimensions (specifically height and hole spacing) and position relative to the motherboard. I already have the atx v2.2 specs.pdf and i've referenced it throughout my motherboard design for the I/O hole and screw positions. I can upload screenshots or the actual CAD files (i'm using autodesk inventor so i can export it as whatever is needed).

Once this is done I'm going to make a simple pdf diagram of the dimensions of everything so other peoples don't have to deal with this frustration anymore-unless there already is one.

I'd like the height of low and high profile expansion cards please (for future projects, the hole spacing is the same I assume).

dont you know anyone that has a pc case you can measure? that would be a good way to do it, i dont think you can find that online

I could measure my own spare case but i'm looking for the actual standard, not to mention that would be incredibly awkward to measure. i have the CAD of an existing Mobo tray that i could pull measurements off of but i don't know much about it (i don't know what standoffs were intended or the amount of care that actually went into making the model). If someone could point me toward a definitely accurate model I would gladly download it and pull measurements off of it. I'm currently working in imperial if it helps.

I wish it were that simple.

I would probably find some sort of way to measure the kind of case you are looking at in person, wether it is going to the store or going to a friends house.

Unfortunately I do not have the tools to accurately measure a case to get the dimensions I'm looking for within the tolerances I'm looking for. Luckily though I found the expansion card standard .pdf online I just need some help deciphering it.

PCI expansion specification. The back plate is the same as pcie and that's all I care about. section 5 (p155-192) refers to the mechanical makeup of the card but only the beginning of that section seems relevant.

http://www.math.uni.wroc.pl/~p-wyk4/so/pci23.pdf

for anyone else who wants it, the atx v2.2 standard, which fits modern atx motherboards.

http://www.formfactors.org/developer%5Cspecs%5Catx2_2.pdf

I just need some help finding the relevant dimensions for building a basic motherboard tray/case.