Co-founder of Oculus, Andrew Reisse, killed

Mines_Skyline

Sad news guys. Andrew Reisse was the co-founder of Oculus Rift, the virtual reality headset that Linus has been mentioning a lot. From what I read, there were some gang members trying to run from police in a car that ran a few red lights, hitting a few vehicles, and also hitting Andrew Reisse who was out on a walk. Witnesses said he flew about 40 feet and was dead on the scene. The driver might face murder charges. It really is sad when a bystander becomes a victim like this.

For more info:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=9122999

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

You do know this topic will get locked because this was already posted by someone else yesterday.

Repost - locked

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99