First liquid cooling setup help !

The-youri
Go to solution Solved by Peopie,

i mean the fittings are they going to fit in the rads and cpu/gpu block and isn't the ek ddc 3.25 x-res 140  strong enough ?

that pump is more than strong enough for your system, but if silence is your goal, then you may want to reconsider your pump before it is too late

so i'm planning to build my first liquid cooling 

and i need some help ! 

the case im going to use is the corsair air 240

parts (watercooling )

• Feser tfc f1 racing fitting 45 degree
  •  
  • koolance 13mm quick disconnect
  •  
  • koolance 13mm fitting 90 degree
  •  
  • alpacool hf barb fitting 13mm
  •  
  • black ice gt stealth 240 rad has 2 fittings build in 
  •  
  • black ice nemesis rad 240mm
  •  
  • ek fc r9 290x acetal rev 2.0 gpu block
  •  
  • ek ddc 3.25 x-res 140 ( res + pump )
  •  
  • tubing 1/2 
  •  
  • ek supremacy clean csq cpu block

parts 

• GPU r9 290 asus
  • CPU 4790k
  • msi z97i gaming ac ( mini itx)
  • 16 gb corsair hyper fury ram
  • PSU bequiet pure power 630 wat
  • CASE corsair air 240
  • Fans corsair air series af120 performance edition

so i made this easy drawing with paint 

post-94613-0-91802500-1411149808.png

so i hope you guys can help me out because i have no idea if these fittings are going to fit !  

and if my drawing is correct .

post-94613-0-91802500-1411149808.png

I'm not too familiar with the Air 240, so I'm not sure if it will fit or not, but as far as your pump, are you sure you want a DDC pump? I would say you should get a D5 instead, mostly because the DDC has a high pitched whine, whereas the D5 does not.

I'm not too familiar with the Air 240, so I'm not sure if it will fit or not, but as far as your pump, are you sure you want a DDC pump? I would say you should get a D5 instead, mostly because the DDC has a high pitched whine, whereas the D5 does not.

i mean the fittings are they going to fit in the rads and cpu/gpu block and isn't the ek ddc 3.25 x-res 140  strong enough ?

that pump is more than strong enough for your system, but if silence is your goal, then you may want to reconsider your pump before it is too late

thnx for the info !  ;)

If you want a powerful and quiet pump go for a D5 pump with a variable speed dial on the back. If you want more inlet and outlet options for it go with a pump top for EK, bitspower etc

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2