Build for a friend.

ThyFeared

Here's the build for my friend who's budget is 1,000 BGP

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£166.74 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£99.99 @ Ebuyer) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£83.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  (£356.54 @ CCL Computers) 
Total: £940.67
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-18 21:53 BST+0100

He hasn't decided on a case but he's willing to spend good money on it.

What do you think  needs change?

Looks perfect to me.

I would recommend the Phantek's Enthoo Pro case since it's super nice for the money.

Only thing I would suggest is to wait for the 900 series as they are close and to use something else other than the RM650, EVGA G2 series are some o the best on the market. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Looks perfect to me.

I would recommend the Phantek's Enthoo Pro case since it's super nice for the money.

I told him to look at that he said it looks fat in the front :P

Only thing I would suggest is to wait for the 900 series as they are close and to use something else other than the RM650, EVGA G2 series are some o the best on the market. 

How long would you think until it's released?

It's fine. Maybe get a 750 watt just for 780sli in the future, if you want,

I was also thinking that but he said he wasn't planning to.

How long would you think until it's released?

As of right now, rumors are saying tonight/tomorrow is when they will be unveiled. AGAIN these are just rumors. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

As of right now, rumors are saying tonight/tomorrow is when they will be unveiled. AGAIN these are just rumors. 

I'll tell him and see his response.

ThyFeared, hi there,  

The build looks just wonderful. Kudos for choosing drives from our Black line (the one, designed for gaming and for creative individuals). If your friend didn't like the Phantek's Enthoo Pro, I'm sure you'll find a number of other really good cases within the same price range. Now that the GTX 900 Series Graphics Cards are released, I'd personally give them a try. However, you might wanna see some online benchmarking with the 780 first.

Cheers,

Titania_WD

Go with a Gtx 970 instead of a Gtx 780.
Beats it in benchmarks.
Costs a lot less.
But not sure if its available right now.
Wait for its availability.