URGENT: EA4500 died, in need of replacement ASAP

Matrixo2
Go to solution Solved by Matrixo2,

Ah, that one seems amazing.

Wonder if I can persuade the employee there to give me the online price since I need it today... lol

I'll wait for a little longer for other possible suggestions before heading out to buy.

UPDATE: Got the ASUS RT-N66U, hopefully this'll last longer than a year!

Long story short, I woke up and found out my EA4500 router died.

Well, at least that's what the conclusion was after phoning up Linksys for over an hour...

So yeah I'll need a replacement router ASAP as I need to do work and I'm not about to travel all the way to school just to do it.

I guess I'm willing to spend anywhere under $130 CAD since that's what my EA4500 cost.

My preferred vendor is NCIX.

Any immediate response would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

EDIT: I suppose I don't mind using another Linksys product, but I'm not familiar with routers at all so any suggestions would be great. (I'll get a $15 rebate from linksys as well, although not sure if it'll be worth it)

Oh and the tech support person recommened that I buy their "new" Linksys EA6100 router. http://www.ncix.com/detail/linksys-ea6100-dual-band-ac1200-98-96826.htm

Any good?

Ah, that one seems amazing.

Wonder if I can persuade the employee there to give me the online price since I need it today... lol

I'll wait for a little longer for other possible suggestions before heading out to buy.

UPDATE: Got the ASUS RT-N66U, hopefully this'll last longer than a year!