Best Gpu under 300 USD

Polarwindz

Hello everyone, i was wondering what card to get , my budget is 300 usd.

I do a lot of video transcoding and i need some extra power, so if you can give my your recommendations that would be great.

Also, I am overwhelmed by the different brands, amd , nvidia, so if you could help, thanks

Thanks

A legend says that one can find all the answers to his questions in the description. Who knows, perhaps even the purpose of our existence.

I would say the GTX 770 or AMD R9 280, 285 and 280x are out of the question for me because of their stability and poor reliability. 

I would say the GTX 770 or AMD R9 280, 285 and 280x are out of the question for me because of their stability and poor reliability. 

Defiantly good call

Because he had a hard drive.

What is your build?

AMD A8-6600K Richland Quad-Core 3.9GHz

Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer

500 watt Evga Bronze

I am upgrading to a 750 watt Gold Psu.

I just need something that will work and wont break the bank, I can stretch my budget to 350 if that means i can get something better.

A legend says that one can find all the answers to his questions in the description. Who knows, perhaps even the purpose of our existence.

AMD A8-6600K Richland Quad-Core 3.9GHz

Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer

500 watt Evga Bronze

I am upgrading to a 750 watt Gold Psu.

I just need something that will work and wont break the bank, I can stretch my budget to 350 if that means i can get something better.

Can you import that into https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/ please.

Holly COW!  115$'s for 4Gb's of RAM!?

well they did'nt have the brand I bought , but I have microcenter branded ram, I was on a tight budget.

but in all seriousness, i need help choosing a gpu up to 350 usd,

well they did'nt have the brand I bought , but I have microcenter branded ram, I was on a tight budget.

but in all seriousness, i need help choosing a gpu up to 350 usd,

Post a link to the Memory then... please

Post a link to the Memory then... please

http://www.microcenter.com/product/353218/4GB_DDR3-1333_(PC3-10666)_CL9_Dual_Channel_Desktop_Memory_Kit_(Two_2GB_Memory_Modules)

I only had 350 usd to spend, but i am happy ^.^

I just need more ummpfffhh

If you're gaming at 1080p go with the gtx 760 if it's 1440p go with the 770 but idk about what he said above about the reliability 

I5-4440 12gb ram MSI gtx 1070 gaming x evga 600b power supply

If you're gaming at 1080p go with the gtx 760 if it's 1440p go with the 770 but idk about what he said above about the reliabilitTi

I don't have a 1440p monitor, so 1080p for me, if i get the gtx 760 2gb or 4gb, same with the 770?

2gb 4gb is a rip off

2gb 4gb is a rip off

Thank you,

Will a 600 watt be enough if i wanted to do 2 of them?

yes matter a fact i'm using a 600 watt atm with my gtx 760

Thanks, I like when i actually get answers to my questions :D,

Can i game on ultra with a 760?

and how are rendering times?

yes the gtx 760 is perfect for gaming at 1080 it will max most games at max settings. rendering are you asking fps? if so 60 fps at max

yes the gtx 760 is perfect for gaming at 1080 it will max most games at max settings

Thanks so much :D

Can i sli them?

and what would my performance gain be?

yes you can sli gtx 760 2 gtx 760 will work as well as a gtx 780

yes you can sli gtx 760 2 gtx 760 will work as well as a gtx 780

Really? i shall look into getting 2 

and a lot cheaper

now which brand do you recommend, i need something like a blower style

evga is good for their 3 year warranty at buying but asus is best for air cooling 

evga is good for their 3 year warranty at buying but asus is best for air cooling 

I just looked online, would this be easier than getting 2 760's?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/evga-nvidia-geforce-gtx-780-superclocked-3gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card/5129003.p?id=1219111160643&skuId=5129003&st=categoryid$pcmcat182300050008&cp=1&lp=4

well yes that's if you want it for future games/getting a higher monitor if that's the case it would be best without having to deal with the sli problems that might arise 

well yes that's if you want it for future games/getting a higher monitor if that's the case it would be best without having to deal with the sli problems that might arise 

Thanks,

i saw this also http://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-geforce-gtx-780-graphic-card-889-mhz-core-3-gb-gddr5-sdram-pci-express-3-0/1308990253.p?id=mp1308990253&skuId=1308990253&st=categoryid$pcmcat182300050008&cp=1&lp=4#tab=buyingOptions

Which would you choose?