How would I make a program that changes keyboard input?

Dude
Go to solution Solved by acolombo,

How?

You download AutoHotKey, you make a script which replace every key with the word "Boobies" or everything else you want (I don't really know how to code it, I did only basic scripts for shortcuts, but I'm pretty sure you can do it, and if you read the documentation it would be pretty easy to do such a script imho, and you can also ask for help in the AHK forums)  and then you can save it as an exe wich runs also on computers with no AutoHotKey installed

I think you could just make an AutoHotKey script

How?

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I do all sorts of weird shit with the school computers including unlocking command line, setting up proxies and the like. None of those times have I needed to circumnavigate the school's security.

Have you ever installed a keylogger on a school computer? 

You would have to get around security because intercepting keystrokes is precisely the sort of thing that computer security is designed to stop.

How?

You download AutoHotKey, you make a script which replace every key with the word "Boobies" or everything else you want (I don't really know how to code it, I did only basic scripts for shortcuts, but I'm pretty sure you can do it, and if you read the documentation it would be pretty easy to do such a script imho, and you can also ask for help in the AHK forums)  and then you can save it as an exe wich runs also on computers with no AutoHotKey installed

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues