ASUS VN247H-P

Spookas

What are your opinions about this monitor, is it worth the money? I'm thinking of buying one, just for gaming.

INFO about this monitor.

Are you willing to spend more? Because a more expensive IPS or 120+Hz monitor would be better. For example the BenQ XL2411Z can be had for under 300 and will benifit you in games.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Are you willing to spend more? Because a more expensive IPS or 120+Hz monitor would be better. For example the BenQ XL2411Z can be had for under 300 and will benifit you in games.

No, sorry. But I'll have that in mind!

Note for future: I'm not asking for monitor suggestions, I just need opinions about this specific monitor. I can get it a bit cheaper, but upgrading my monitor is not really necessary. :)

No, sorry. But I'll have that in mind!

Note for future: I'm not asking for monitor suggestions, I just need opinions about this specific monitor. I can get it a bit cheaper, but upgrading my monitor is not really necessary. :)

The monitor is a low end monitor, you won't be gaining anything unless you have a monitor that has a resolution lower than 1080p.

The monitor is a low end monitor, you won't be gaining anything unless you have a monitor that has a resolution lower than 1080p.

And that's pretty much my case. In the near future, I'm not looking for anything fancy. I like my bezels thin, and 1ms response is a nice feature for gaming.

And that's pretty much my case. In the near future, I'm not looking at anything fancy. I like my bezels thin, and 1ms response is a nice feature for gaming.

Not really worth the upgrade IMO

What are your opinions about this monitor, is it worth the money? I'm thinking of buying one, just for gaming.

INFO about this monitor.

I have this monitor, i got it last month actually, love it, its great quality screen for a tn panel. 1ms response and it Asus, what more could you ask for in a 1080p gaming monitor? Only thing i dont like about it is that the monitor doesnt have a dvi in, but they make up for it and give you a dvi to hdmi in.

I have this monitor, i got it last month actually, love it, its great quality screen for a tn panel. 1ms response and it Asus, what more could you ask for in a 1080p gaming monitor? Only thing i dont like about it is that the monitor doesnt have a dvi in, but they make up for it and give you a dvi to hdmi in.

Thank you for your reply! I'll probably use HDMI, so it really doesn't matter. And what about the colours? I heard the factory settings aren't the greatest, so you have to fix them yourself?

Not really worth the upgrade IMO

Yeah, but being stuck with 1680x1050 isn't very fun for work.

Thank you for your reply! I'll probably use HDMI, so it really doesn't matter.

Yeah, but being stuck with 1680x1050 isn't very fun for work.

Sorry I assumed you were already rocking a 1080p monitor. As you are currently running a sub 1080p monitor go ahead. Get the asus.