Will my new graphics card be bottlenecked

Mr Irenic

I'm currently in the process of upgrading my computer and the first thing I'm going to buy is a new graphics card. I will eventually upgrade my motherboard and cpu in a a few weeks or so. However, the graphics card I plan of getting is NVIDIA GTX 770 and that'll be paired with a AMD Athlon 760k Black edition until I get my 4770K. So, long story short will be graphics card be bottlenecked at all?

Yes, paired with AMD Athlon 760k it surely will be bottlnecked. However if it's temporary, it's okay.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

why is your profile pic AMD radeon graphics and you are buying Nvidia??

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

If you found a 770 in a great deal or something go for,if not wait for the 970 

62a-e1410444964540.jpgRumor   

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Hmm, I though so. I think I might just buy my new motherboard and cpu first and then buy the new graphics card the next month. Just so I'm not dealing with any bottlenecking issues whilst gaming...

why is your profile pic AMD radeon graphics and you are buying Nvidia??

Because my current system is pretty much AMD. However, I'm moving on :)

Because my current system is pretty much AMD. However, I'm moving on :)

why not stay with AMD though they are great

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

why not stay with AMD though they are great

That's always true, they are. It's just the first system I built was this one. Now that I've experienced building an almost entirely AMD based gaming system. I want my upgrade to be Nvidia and Intel based because I now have the money to build this type of system. 

That's always true, they are. It's just the first system I built was this one. Now that I've experienced building an almost entirely AMD based gaming system. I want my upgrade to be Nvidia and Intel based because I now have the money to build this type of system. 

ok seems fair bro and good luck

Bapple \ '-' /