Conan O'Brien Reviews "Tomb Raider"

http://teamcoco.com/video/clueless-gamer-conan-obrien-reviews-tomb-raider

Well if you like pervy jokes anyway or don't mind them. This makes me wanna buy this game.

"If you are not paying for it, then you ARE NOT the customer. You are the product being sold."

"If you are not learning, then you are forgetting."

Well if you like pervy jokes anyway or don't mind them. This makes me wanna buy this game.

I haven't read or seen the review (because IMO conan isn't as funny as he used to be) but buy the game because it's good, I just finished it like 5 days ago and had a great time. Just a little minor things bugged me

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

• 2 weeks later...

Lmfao. I still remember him touring bangzoom. Just like that.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Oh, it's that guy that nobody ever thought was funny ever :/

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Except me and a lot of people... IMO he has the best late night show. I don't exactly watch his clueless gamer reviews but his other stuff yeah. Also Tomb Raider was awful, just cutscene after cutscene, it was like a interactive movie where you had to go forward from time to time to unveil another cutscene which bored the hell out of me. So I ended up playing it for about 1 hour and 30 minutes and quit.

someone is pissed for no reason. 

he's one of the best late night hosts (my second favorite after jimmy kimmel), and yes i did find his review funny cuz i don't have a stick up my butt.