wallpaper sugestion for 3 monitors at 1920 x 1080 (or just 5760 x 1080)

Harrow B)  as the topic title says, i have a desire for specific type of wallpapers that fits my setup. I have seen other threads where many replies contributed with magnificent pictures.

But i thought they lack some, at least for what I'm looking for.

Im looking for that kind of wallpaper that you get lost in with a mixed feelings of; calmness, loneliness, dreamy, mystique, sense of longing, sci-fi, steam punk, desire even or some sort of deep-eternity-aspect to drive you mad :P  

Something really far away, something that makes you feel you are "there"

Im sorry if this left you in confusion :ph34r: , but all suggestions are well received  ;) 

cheers 

http://users.mrlazyinc.com/haldi/Images/Wallpaper/Triple%20Monitor/UE4-4.jpg ?

the warrior is looking at the weather, suffering from a deep longing for company. his feelings heated in a sense of logging someone else. his hammer is sooo sci-fi. But he's actually channing tatum under the mask but too is disbelief he can't take it off.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Don't have a proper 1920x1080 copy of this, but it scales to it well enough tbh.

xjmDoab.jpg?1

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

mine is new york city.  it's too big of a file to upload, maybe i can find it on google

Edit: found it - http://i3.minus.com/iVz9MW46Jufd7.png

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

google imgur (wanted res) and many magical things will happen  http://imgur.com/gallery/C4fBE

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t