PC Locking up with no BSOD or Error!

Naminator999
Go to solution Solved by Naminator999,

UPDATE: After taking my pc to a technician it turns out that my CPU needed to be replaced because it had failed.

I know that 340.52 was locking pc to point u haf to power it down im testing the new one down hope they fix it

I've done a little research, and apparently there's a possible solution. When your computer is booting, keep pressing X. This will turn on something called "X-Boost." I'm not sure if this will work, somebody called "Nesz" wrote it somewhere else, but you could give it a shot. 

My build: tis be ordered

I've done a little research, and apparently there's a possible solution. When your computer is booting, keep pressing X. This will turn on something called "X-Boost." I'm not sure if this will work, somebody called "Nesz" wrote it somewhere else, but you could give it a shot.

That feature is on ASRock MB's. Gave it try tho but with no success

Well, this Power Kernel error is so broad it's quite hard to pinpoint exactly what's going on. Did you reset the CMOS and BIOS settings? Try doing that. If that doesn't work, you could get another PSU because that could be a problem. 

My build: tis be ordered

Well, this Power Kernel error is so broad it's quite hard to pinpoint exactly what's going on. Did you reset the CMOS and BIOS settings? Try doing that. If that doesn't work, you could get another PSU because that could be a problem.

I tried reset CMOS and BIOS with no success. I just assumed the Kernel-Power error is caused when I forcibly restart the PC.

I can't even reinstall windows because it freezes during install which makes me think it's a hardware issue. Gonna take my pc to shop to get it checked out.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: After taking my pc to a technician it turns out that my CPU needed to be replaced because it had failed.