Piece out my PC or sell?

Seriously i wouldn't bother, for the performance you would gain, for the money you would have to shell out, it just isn't worth it...wait another 2 generations at least.

My rule of thumb when it comes to upgrading, is at least 100% performance increase on CPU..and at least a 50% on GPU...That way the difference is really noticeable when i get the new parts.

Sandy bridge to Haswell 20-25% gain not worth looking at in my book.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I piece out my parts on Craigslist. You'll get far more than trying to sell it as a whole system.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Seriously i wouldn't bother, for the performance you would gain, for the money you would have to shell out, it just isn't worth it...wait another 2 generations at least.

My rule of thumb when it comes to upgrading, is at least 100% performance increase on CPU..and at least a 50% on GPU...That way the difference is really noticeable when i get the new parts.

Sandy bridge to Haswell 20-25% gain not worth looking at in my book.

The problem is, I need to replace my motherboard because it's going bad. The trade off my cpu for a haswell for about 80 bucks, plus ill have all the features I need. Like srt and such.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Then just replace chip and board, you don't need a whole new PC for a chip and board upgrade, Unless your PSU is not Haswell compatible, then just replace your board with a Z77.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Then just replace chip and board, you don't need a whole new PC for a chip and board upgrade, Unless your PSU is not Haswell compatible, then just replace your board with a Z77.

I am water cooling and my pc doesn't match aesthetics wise which bothers me. My psu isn't modular either. Getting custom sleeved cables for it.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

FYI shipping shouldn't be that much. A buddy of my recently moved to San Francisco and I had to ship his PC out to him, full tower case weighed around 40 pounds all packed up cost me $52 with $850 worth of insurance in case something happened to it. It was USPS but they actually are pretty good with packages, they just aren't as fast. But if the person you sell it to isn't paying for shipping they can wait an extra couple days. 

Your rig is actually quite good, you should keep everything you can except for the components that don't fit well with the color scheme or don't perform well enough.

If you wanna improve on your PC just bump it up to a 3770k, will save you having to buy a new mobo and honestly I don't think haswell is THAT much better that it would justify you spending additional money on a mobo.