Quickfire Rapid but backlit.

footlong96
Go to solution Solved by takonic,

Hello everybody. Ive been looking around for keyboards to replace my current wireless keybaord which I pretty much need it in the living room now for my recently build HTPC. Anywho, I like the look of the Quickfire rapid and stealth--the tenkeyless design and minimalistic feel, although the problem with those is that I usually type essays and game at night. I do school in the morning, work in the afternoon, which leaves me the night to do homework or game so I need a backlit keyboard, preferably something like the stealth or rapid. (similarly to what slick does with his all nighters and ends up with red eyes at work or on the live stream lol) I was looking at the TK version with the blue led backlit, but when I game i like my mouse as centered as possible to my body and not stretched out that my shoulders become uncomfortable. If it helps in any way, my daily usage is usually 75% typing and 25% gaming. Oh and I like green and blue switches and I have pretty long, heavy fingers. (Dont know if that helps)

Try to grab a Ducky Year of the Dragon for bragging rights :P