Need help with upgrading my PC

I built my computer a few months back and it has a 4670K with a asus z87k motherboard and a gigabyte 770 4gb card and 8gb vengeance RAM.

I am thinking about buying another 770 and want some suggestions on which board should i buy as the one i currently have doesn't support SLI. My price range for motherboard is about 200$. Just to give you guys the idea of prices in my country, the gigabyte GTX 770 4gb oc is ~500$ at the moment.

also the power supply i have is corsair gs700. Will it be able to run two 770s or do i have to buy a bigger PSU as well. I would also welcome suggestions on any other parts you think i should upgrade down the line to remove bottlenecks and get the max out of everything.

I would really appreciate your input and thoughts on this matter

It'll run on a 700watt probably a little close. I'd say a Msi gaming 5/7 motherboard. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

You will not have to go for a new PSU. If you don't want to spend a lot on the motherboard, the MSI Z97 G55 SLI and Gigabyte GA-Z97-SLI are good choices.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

OK, I have been doing a little research for the past few days. I personally have no experience with MSI, but the internet says that MSI is not good wrt quality and if possible i should go for asus. Also i live in a part of the world where warranty claim is not very easy (i just sent my GS 700 that is generating power surges and got it back after three months with a note saying that they cannot reproduce the issue. FML).

AlSo here, for 5$ more i can get a Z97 maximus 7 ranger and for 30+$ Maximus 7 hero, and again, according to the internet, ASUS is the best in quality when it comes to motherboards.

I would like to get your input as to which board should i get from the above or from the following list(except for the last one)

http://www.iamextreme.net/computers/motherboards/intel-1150-z97-chipset-in-pakistan.html

OK, I have been doing a little research for the past few days. I personally have no experience with MSI, but the internet says that MSI is not good wrt quality and if possible i should go for asus. Also i live in a part of the world where warranty claim is not very easy (i just sent my GS 700 that is generating power surges and got it back after three months with a note saying that they cannot reproduce the issue. FML).

AlSo here, for 5$ more i can get a Z97 maximus 7 ranger and for 30+$ Maximus 7 hero, and again, according to the internet, ASUS is the best in quality when it comes to motherboards.

I would like to get your input as to which board should i get from the above or from the following list(except for the last one)

http://www.iamextreme.net/computers/motherboards/intel-1150-z97-chipset-in-pakistan.html

Tbh I'm kinda getting the feeling you WANT to get the Asus ROG mobo ^_^  It all depends on the cash you're willing to spend.

MSI and Asus are both well reputed mobo firms, it's draw of the luck to get a bad mobo from either of them. Their service both has ups and downs and people will always claim one is better than the other.

I can't say much about MSI considering I haven't had such a mobo so I'll leave that up to someone else.

But I'm very fond of my Asus ROG mobo, sure the price was a little higher compared to other mobo's but I was willing to pay that much because of the color scheme I was going for.

Their bios and software is easy to use and the motherboard has a clean and nice look. It's definitly not a wrong decision.

Compiled through certain Tom's Hardware answers and checking the specs: The Hero is a bit better than the Ranger, it has some extra SATA ports and a M- PCIE port. Has extra overclocking software.

Better audio. And a better power source for the microprocessor.

You'll have to decide for yourself if these extra's are worth the extra 30$ for you.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice