[$1,500] New PC Build looking to perfect it.

1. Budget & Location
I am from Bulgaria .
My Budget is 
$1,500
£940

2. Aim
Will mostly be used for coding, gaming, general internet usage and some recoding nothing speacial . Looking to  future proof the build so i  will only have to do minor upgrades in future (5-6 years) . Not going to Crossfire or SLI will stick with one GPU for this build  i will be Overclocking the CPU,GPU and RAM? (never OCéd ram before)  i am a fan of the red/black theme but will suffice with    non matching colors if i get good performance .

3. Monitors

Currently  

Philips 24 inch 1920x1080 1080p (not working at the moment might need to replace )

Future

Would like to have 2 monitors 1080p nothing expensive one for general work other one for browsing etc..

4. Peripherals

Current
Mouse - Razer Deathadder
Keyboard - Thermaltake  Challanger pro 
Headset - Logitech G230 
OS - Windows 7 64bit 

Would  like to change the keyboard to Corsair K70 and the headset for Steelseries Siberia v 2.0 or Elite , Will get the 2013 edition of the  mouse when it finally dies . Suggestions for peripherals are also accepted. Peripheral changes will be done in the future.
5. Why are you upgrading?
Current PC build is   7 years old Q_Q..   :D 

Looking to get this build suggestions for improvements  would be great .
i picked the hero vii because it has an awesome red/black color scheme  and its cool most likely wont change .

Current to do
-change RAM?
-change PSU?
-pick a good ips? gaming/general usage monitor nothing expensive 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£161.94 @ Aria PC) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (£75.78 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£155.00 @ More Computers) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X Video Card  (£259.55 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Case: Corsair C70 Military Green (Green) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£86.83 @ CCL Computers) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£80.46 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £908.14
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-12 21:42 BST+0100

NZXT H440 or Phanteks Enthoo Pro

If you intend to XFIRE, I'd just get a bigger psu (850w) from the get go so you won't have to upgrade later on. 

An EVGA G2 850w is also only like $150~ (and was discounted to like $110, not sure if it still is).

And get an SSD/HDD -- I assume you already have one of them. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Seasonic is good but it would be better getting an 80+ evga 750 for half the price everything else is fine

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

NZXT H440 or Phanteks Enthoo Pro

If you intend to XFIRE, I'd just get a bigger psu (850w) from the get go so you won't have to upgrade later on. 

An EVGA G2 850w is also only like $150~ (and was discounted to like $110, not sure if it still is).

And get an SSD/HDD -- I assume you already have one of them. 

Not really a fan of the H440 looks cool but not enough air flow 

Seasonic is good but it would be better getting an 80+ evga 750 for half the price everything else is fine

Was thinking about it but cant find a seller in my country for the evga psu 

Damn that sucks what about a Corsair? what about buying overseas (amazon) etc

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Trident memory will not fit under the D15 fan in its nominal position, even with the heatsink removed. Not an issue with two modules, but would be if memory was upgraded.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro is a good case. Pretty much any Corsair in which the motherboard and D15 will fit. The new Fractal Design Core series has some interesting cases.

If you cannot find the EVGA G2 psu you might look for Super Flower, particularly the Leadex & Golden King series.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£169.00 @ Aria PC) 

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£154.76 @ Scan.co.uk) 

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£79.99 @ Amazon UK) 

Total: £824.39

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-08 00:39 BST+0100

This is currently what i've got  don't know what g.skill ram to go with they have so many models not sure which one is "the best"

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£169.00 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£154.76 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£79.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £824.39
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-08 00:39 BST+0100

This is currently what i've got  don't know what g.skill ram to go with they have so many models not sure which one is "the best"

What is the criteria for "best"?

What is the criteria for "best"?

Something that is  worth paying for it 

Something that is  worth paying for it 

Find a memory kit that is at least DDR3-1600 CAS <= 9 that fits under the cpu cooler, is a suitable color, and looks good to you. While memory is important, the differences are subtle and only marginally impact performance in gaming and general use systems.

Find a memory kit that is at least DDR3-1600 CAS <= 9 that fits under the cpu cooler, is a suitable color, and looks good to you. While memory is important, the differences are subtle and only marginally impact performance in gaming and general use systems.

http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f3-14900cl9d-8gbsr

or 

http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f3-12800cl7d-8gbxm

http://nikem-bg.net/search.php?p=g.skill this is the only place i could find to sell g.skill ram in my country 

Why not Corsair Vengeance Pro? 1600MHz and CAS 9... is it much more expensive?

Also, why such an expensive mo-bo? Do you plan to use everything it has to offer?

As for the case, I think the Enthoo Pro is the best option for you... good in every aspect for 100$. The 350D is not that much worse though.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Why not Corsair Vengeance Pro? 1600MHz and CAS 9... is it much more expensive?

Also, why such an expensive mo-bo? Do you plan to use everything it has to offer?

As for the case, I think the Enthoo Pro is the best option for you... good in every aspect for 100$. The 350D is not that much worse though.

Veangeance 2x4gb 1600mhz at cas 9 is $5 cheaper  from  Ripjawx  2x4gb 1866mhz cas 8  would have  liked a red/black color scheme for the ram .

The mobo i really like the desing and color scheme   most likely wont use  alot if its futures   

Cant find a seller for the enthoo pro in my country so i went with the 350D buying the enthoo pro oversea is   not worth  the cost  .

Veangeance 2x4gb 1600mhz at cas 9 is $5 cheaper  from  Ripjawx  2x4gb 1866mhz cas 8  would have  liked a red/black color scheme for the ram .

The mobo i really like the desing and color scheme   most likely wont use  alot if its futures   

Cant find a seller for the enthoo pro in my country so i went with the 350D buying the enthoo pro oversea is   not worth  the cost  .

These are red haha xD!

Good luck with your build.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

These are red haha xD!

Good luck with your build.

They look really nice but price limits me to  the g.skills 

Thank you very much  :)

Updated OP so its easier for people to help .

Throw in either Samsung 840 evo 250gb or 256gb Crucial MX100--whatevers cheaper (probably mx100) when you order it. 

I'd get this EVGA G2 850w instead. Its $50 cheaper, and gives you enough room to add a second gpu should you choose to

I'd also look into other cases--namely NZXT S340. 

Finally, why the ROG board? There are plenty of equally good and cheaper red/black motherboards (See MSI Gaming 5).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Throw in either Samsung 840 evo 250gb or 256gb Crucial MX100--whatevers cheaper (probably mx100) when you order it. 

I'd get this EVGA G2 850w instead. Its $50 cheaper, and gives you enough room to add a second gpu should you choose to

I'd also look into other cases--namely NZXT S340. 

Finally, why the ROG board? There are plenty of equally good and cheaper red/black motherboards (See MSI Gaming 5).

Will go with the Crucial MX100 256gb 

The current PSU i have chosen is   alot cheaper for me from where i am buying it  .

The NZXT S340 was released 6 days ago and the NZXT website ships only to US anyway a good suggestion.

Pretty much i like the features it has and i like the desing  heard it oc's very good so i went with it .

Pretty much i like the features it has and i like the desing  heard it oc's very good so i went with it .

All z97 boards with good vrm cooling will oc just as well; now if you need/want some of the additional features, then thats different. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

All z97 boards with good vrm cooling will oc just as well; now if you need/want some of the additional features, then thats different. 

I know its not the most efficient motherboard  in terms of price/performance but there will be a time i  will  try out the ROG mobo's why should it be now 

Guys Enthoo Pro or Obsidian 450D close to same price for me not sure for which one should i go like both as much so you are the one picking .

Guys Enthoo Pro or Obsidian 450D close to same price for me not sure for which one should i go like both as much so you are the one picking .

Enthoo Pro 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Enthoo Pro 

This ^^ No doubt.