I "dropped" my phone

brownninja97
Go to solution Solved by brownninja97,

If you hate apple/iPhones so much that you insist on breaking it, why buy a iPhone in the first place? If it didn't happen accidentally and you just dropped it for whatever reason on purpose, why not sell it or give it away. If it was broken already then well at least make sure you recycle it.

yes thank you i was waiting for a judgemental person to enter this thread, this phone is a fake iphone, everything i said above isnt a lie, the fake was £10 that i brought to prank my brother, after i was done with it i got a thread idea, here is how it all goes, i dropped the phone with force, the kind of force which can lift about 50kg, hitting the ground at probably 30-40mph, yeah it died, i then found a 4gb microsd inside of it, i then recycled it. Thank you for being judgemental.

This happened to my phone and I haven't even dropped it http://i.imgur.com/I4izNfv.jpg #selfcrackingglass

In case you didn't know this is a known problem with Xperias, they have admitted the fault and you should be covered under warranty... 

If you hate apple/iPhones so much that you insist on breaking it, why buy a iPhone in the first place? If it didn't happen accidentally and you just dropped it for whatever reason on purpose, why not sell it or give it away. If it was broken already then well at least make sure you recycle it.

yes thank you i was waiting for a judgemental person to enter this thread, this phone is a fake iphone, everything i said above isnt a lie, the fake was £10 that i brought to prank my brother, after i was done with it i got a thread idea, here is how it all goes, i dropped the phone with force, the kind of force which can lift about 50kg, hitting the ground at probably 30-40mph, yeah it died, i then found a 4gb microsd inside of it, i then recycled it. Thank you for being judgemental.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

jesus christ the insides are exposed! DID YOU THROW IT OFF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING?!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

jesus christ the insides are exposed! DID YOU THROW IT OFF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING?!

i live in the uk, so is that likely.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

In case you didn't know this is a known problem with Xperias, they have admitted the fault and you should be covered under warranty... 

Yeah, hopefully they'll replace it for free. Gonna check tomorrow.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

You dropped it from the shard haha.

i dropped it from...........a small step outside my house.

Listen if you care.

lol

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I want a link, where can I buy that fake phone?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I want a link, where can I buy that fake phone?

gumtree

Listen if you care.

gumtree

it is just like ebay. I will get one from ebay germany and drop it in school :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

What a waste of £10

So this "accidentally" happened

(if you quote the op delete the pictures please)

Back to the galaxy s2 i guess.

Well, thats one was to take the back off to get to the battery :)

So, you were like "WOOPS!" and then this happened. Well I believe it :P