GTX 770 Rumored Price

FluffyNuggets

I just saw this and thought I'd share

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30669/leakedtt-nvidia-geforce-gtx-770-specs-surface-pricing-may-be-cheaper-than-previously-thought/index.html

If this rumore is true then we should see the 670 and 680 plummet in price rather quickly. Good news for me since I'm buying another 670 FTW this week.

What are your thoughts? You gonna pick one up or buy a 600 series card?

I also find it odd there's going to be a $250 price difference between the 780 and 770. I want what Nvidia has been smoking!

that price difference isn't odd. the Gk.-110 is a expensive chip

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

that price difference isn't odd. the Gk.-110 is a expensive chip

Still odd either way. Not sure I understand why they priced the 780 so damn high and the 770 so low. I guess it's a business strategy I don't fully understand.

Still odd either way. Not sure I understand why they priced the 780 so damn high and the 770 so low. I guess it's a business strategy I don't fully understand.

Still odd? The 770 is just a higher clocked 680...

I just saw this and thought I'd share

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30669/leakedtt-nvidia-geforce-gtx-770-specs-surface-pricing-may-be-cheaper-than-previously-thought/index.html

If this rumore is true then we should see the 670 and 680 plummet in price rather quickly. Good news for me since I'm buying another 670 FTW this week.

What are your thoughts? You gonna pick one up or buy a 600 series card?

I also find it odd there's going to be a $250 price difference between the 780 and 770. I want what Nvidia has been smoking!

In terms of getting a 600 series or a new 700 series, I'm not sure; if one had the money and was gaming at a high enough resolution, go for 770 SLI. Then again not everyone that looks to buying into pc's has deep pockets, so a very cheap 680 sli or even 670 sli, would be cool for beginners, or even as a 'cheap' upgrade.

Personally if I had to go out and get a card tomorrow (if what the article says actually happens) I'd go for one 780 and OC that mother trucker!

Either way - Green Team for the win! HAHAHAHA

I bought 2 680's the other day for 100 bucks less then what they were retailing for 3 weeks ago. Oh how much things cost change so quickly...

Well, I dropped money on a 780 on launch day, I'd held off pulling the trigger on a Titan because of the price, it looks like 780 is to Titan, as 670 was to 680, my last card was a 670FTW they are great cards, I think the OP is making a good decision adding another.

sweeeeeeet.

I'll be very curious to see how this all pans out.

Not that I'll be doing any upgrading any time soon.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Sigh....I just got my second GTX 670 a couple weeks ago...

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

Sigh....I just got my second GTX 670 a couple weeks ago...

I was going to do the same but I figured I'd wait till the very last second before buying one. I'm redoing my build next week so I'm making sure I order the card last second. 

I was going to do the same but I figured I'd wait till the very last second before buying one. I'm redoing my build next week so I'm making sure I order the card last second. 

Yeah, I figured I wouldn't be able to sell my single 670 for much and that a single card for around $400 wouldn't perform as well as 2 670's so that's what I went with...don't really regret it, I still would get another 670 now, but it would have been nice to save a little money.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

Yeah, I figured I wouldn't be able to sell my single 670 for much and that a single card for around $400 wouldn't perform as well as 2 670's so that's what I went with...don't really regret it, I still would get another 670 now, but it would have been nice to save a little money.

Well I doubt the performance is going to be anything special. Maybe 5fps over a 680 which isn't anything noticeable anyways.