Need advice for GPU.

BudgetGamer

I am looking forward to buy a budget gaming pc that beats the next-gen console.My budget is around 450euros. I've already picked all my components but when it comes to the gpu i need some help.

AMD Fx 6300 is going to be the processor and the power supply a corsair cx430 builder series.

I have three potential choises.

One is the GTX 650(non-ti),the GTX 750(also non-ti)and the Radeon r7 260x.

Price range -125euros max.

Also do you recommand me buy a 2gb version of these cards or to save the money and buy a 1gb?

Also are there any main differences between brands.For example the msi r7 costs about 135 euros while the xfx is 105 euros.Can u explain me if there are differences?

If you want to recommand my something or the best choise of these cards and brands you can use this site,where i am also buying them.

http://www.e-shop.gr/vga-kartes-grafikon-l?table=PER&category=%CA%C1%D1%D4%C1+%C3%D1%C1%D6%C9%CA%D9%CD&filter-9121=1&filter-9138=1&filter-5973=1

Thanks in advance.

how much is the R9 270 where you live? 

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

how much is the R9 270 where you live? 

asus r9 270 2gb is way over my budget it is 170 euros.

are there any GPU's in your price range that have 2GB?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

are there any GPU's in your price range that have 2GB?

of course,there is the gigabyte gtx 650,asus r7 260x,saphire oc version r7 260x,the msi r7 260x but there is a high price on this card idk why mby because its oc?( 150euros now its on a discount at 135 euros) All these are 2gb.

of course,there is the gigabyte gtx 650,asus r7 260x,saphire oc version r7 260x,the msi r7 260x but there is a high price on this card idk why mby because its oc?( 150euros now its on a discount at 135 euros) All these are 2gb.

R7 260X 2GB DDR5

R7 260X 2GB DDR5

Asus or Saphire? Will it be ok with Corsair CX430?

Whichever is cheaper, of if same price whichever looks better to you. Both fine on a CX430 :)

i think i am going to pick the saphire bcs its an oc version,so i might be able to get some extra fps with that,but on the other hand asus does have 2 fans and a better cooling system as for the price,they are the same

i think i am going to pick the saphire bcs its an oc version,so i might be able to get some extra fps with that,but on the other hand asus does have 2 fans and a better cooling system as for the price,they are the same

Well the ASUS would theoretically give you a bigger overclock with beefier cooling :)

EDIT: the ASUS comes at a higher clock out of the box, 1188 vs 1050mhz

Well the ASUS would theoretically give you a bigger overclock with beefier cooling :)

EDIT: the ASUS comes at a higher clock out of the box, 1188 vs 1050mhz

well then i am going for the ASUS r7 260x since it is better also in cooling,which it gives me an opportunity to tweak it a little bit more with software i guess.

well then i am going for the ASUS r7 260x since it is better also in cooling,which it gives me an opportunity to tweak it a little bit more with software i guess.

Yep. GPU overclocking is quite easy. Just drag the slider to the right until your game crashes :P

Yep. GPU overclocking is quite easy. Just drag the slider to the right until your game crashes :P

i agree xD