Largest Case Ever?

What's the largest case you've ever seen? Post a pic or video if you can!

Largest one I've seen is the one this guy owns: (Skip to 1:55)

Warning: Video contains swearing.

ba641d5f_DSC_3111.jpeg

That Caselabs STH10 makes an atx board look like its an itx board.

Hate to break it to you but the largest one most likely would be

#2- The big-O case from Origin

http://www.originpc.com/gaming/desktops/big-o/

#1- the caselabs TX10D (70lbs in Aluminum :o ) Height w/ top cover is 41.5in :blink:

Its designed for 2 xl-atx systems and or servers not 100% sure on how it all works

http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-tx10-d/

I'll second the Caselabs TX10-D. The damn thing is a monster. You can fit 2 HTPX motherboards in there and an overkill amount of radiators.

Here's a pic of how obscenely massive it is.
922938_476416439097914_1304476630_n.jpg

Here's one for size comparison with a TJ07 and every other Caselabs case (which are already large by case standards).

ddlSNh.jpg

I'll second the Caselabs TX10-D. The damn thing is a monster. You can fit 2 HTPX motherboards in there and an overkill amount of radiators.

Here's a pic of how obscenely massive it is.

Thats like 2 cases glued together, Thats amazing.

Thats like 2 cases glued together, Thats amazing.

Oh, it's much bigger than 2 of their 2nd biggest case glued together. There are even add-ons that make it even more massive than it is.

It will set you back to close to $1000 before shipping :D

If i had the money was spending it on a computer i might as well get one of those and make 2 systems inside of it and go crazy liquid cooling it and TEC cooling it with the extra power supply spaces it has. 

It will set you back to close to $1000 before shipping :D

Don't forget that your brain will fry from just thinking of how to fill up that much space. That's my reason for opting for the smaller STH10 instead of it.  :P

Don't forget that your brain will fry from just thinking of how to fill up that much space. That's my reason for opting for the smaller STH10 instead of it.  :P

What 2 TEC cooled rigs with rads everywhere seems small? 

If I had a caselabs I would get the SMH10 it gets my top score for looks to size ratio. Also it would be perfect for me a 560rad on the bottom and a 420rad on top and set every fan on 5v

What 2 TEC cooled rigs with rads everywhere seems small? 

It'll be a nightmare putting all of them together inside and once they are assembled, it's another nightmare for maintenance, fault-finding, and part replacement.

If I had a caselabs I would get the SMH10 it gets my top score for looks to size ratio. Also it would be perfect for me a 560rad on the bottom and a 420rad on top and set every fan on 5v

I got the STH10 since I want to cool 4 graphics cards at really low rpm while still have room for other stuff.

It'll be a nightmare putting all of them together inside and once they are assembled, it's another nightmare for maintenance, fault-finding, and part replacement.

I got the STH10 since I want to cool 4 graphics cards at really low rpm while still have room for other stuff.

Wow 4 graphics cards is to much for me, at most I would get 2 to 3 780's

Wow 4 graphics cards is to much for me, at most I would get 2 to 3 780's

Hence my need for the space the STH10 provides.  ;)

Also, the tropical weather where I live kind of makes me need to go a bit extra to cool my components.

Hence my need for the space the STH10 provides.  ;)

Also, the tropical weather where I live kind of makes me need to go a bit extra to cool my components.

I live in a some-what desert climate so I understand I just have 2 ac units in my house.

Good god at the size of some these cases, sheesh.

It depends on

A- Needs

B- Wants

C- $$$$

If you have all of that this is why caselabs is around tbh i'm suprised they don't have a phase change optimized case

Biggest system I have worked with?

For size comparison using this pic I found

6500.jpg

The innards in generic terms

E6500_frontopen_callout.gif

For PCs?  Nothing quite so big as what is posted in the cases above.  

Biggest system I have worked with?

For size comparison using this pic I found

6500.jpg

The innards in generic terms

E6500_frontopen_callout.gif

For PCs?  Nothing quite so big as what is posted in the cases above.  

That's pretty much no longer a case but more like a server rack.

That's pretty much no longer a case but more like a server rack.

Yeah but its technically one "computer system".  Its a sun e-6500 from 13 years ago.  It technically was a computer.  Its just like some of the cases presented.  It holds motherboards (some of the cases posted hold more than 1) and disk drives and power distribution.  Really some of the cases posted are very similar concepts just scaled down a little and working with standard PC parts.  

Yeah but its technically one "computer system".  Its a sun e-6500 from 13 years ago.  It technically was a computer.  Its just like some of the cases presented.  It holds motherboards (some of the cases posted hold more than 1) and disk drives and power distribution.  Really some of the cases posted are very similar concepts just scaled down a little and working with standard PC parts.  

I think the topic was more oriented towards PC or someone could of said one of the supercomputers

I got ninja'ed but pretty much this. Topic was about cases and racks are not considered cases hence they'd wouldn't be referred as such.

I think the topic was more oriented towards PC or someone could of said one of the supercomputers