i7 4790k custom watercooling plan log

PePoxX

i want a multi purpose pc, i have no budget (IF i really really need to put a budget that would be around 15k US $) and i want this to be a Really high end game/work machine and i want to go custom cooling i found this awesome case: the thermaltake core v71 and all of his radiator madness and i say HEY!! this is it! with all dem points for radiators and stuff i want to go with

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k

Motherboard: Asus Republic Of Gamers Maximus VII Formula

Ram: 32GB of DDR3 2400mhz Corsair Dominator Pro

Storage: Ocz Revo Drive 350 960 GB, Seagate 6TB 128MB cache

Graphics Cards 2x Titan Z in sli

Case: Thermaltake Core V71

PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

Sound Card Republic Of Gamers Xonar Phoebus 7.1

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow ultimate stealth edition

Mouse: Razer Ouroboros

Headphones: Razer Tiamat 7.1

Lightning: Cold cathodes and Led Strips

Monitor: Asus PB278Q or the ezio FlexScan SX2462W or the Dell UltraSharp U3011:  i need good color reproduction and consistency good color depth a good view angle and i want them configured in Nvidia surround for better multitasking when i will be working 

Graphic tablet: Wacom Cintiq 24HD: this ''little'' tablet made my life soo easy when it comes to logos and drawing custom desings 

Radiators and other loop components:

Top: 1x 420mm ( XSPC EX-420 plus 6 Corsair SP140 Red)

Front: 1x 420mm ( XSPC EX-420 plus 6  Corsair SP140 Red)

Bottom 1x 240mm (XSPC EX-240 plus 4 Corsair SP120 Red)

Back: 1x 120 in the back  (XSPC EX-120 plus 2 Corsair SP120 Red)

Ram Waterblock: Xspc Memory Waterblock

Cpu Waterblock :Xspc Raystorm CPU waterblock

Graphic card Waterblock: EK-FC Titan Z full cover waterblock x2

Compression fittings: Xspc G 1/4 black

SLI fittings: Koolance Dual VID black

Reservoir: XSPC Twin D5 dual bay pump/reservoir combo

Tubing: uv red tubing primoflex

Fan Splitter: a metric TON of PWM fan splitters

the main purpose of this Rig is gaming and graphic design, photo editing as well some mid to light 3d work some mild video editing for my future Gameplay youtube channel i dont have a color scheme but given the color of the parts i'll say it's red and black

Games i want: Crysis 3, Battlefield 4, Metro last light, Tomb raider, Thieft and a loooong ETC mainly all of them at max settings and i dont care about the AA or the TXAA or anything of that

Programs i need: Photoshop cs6, Illustrator, Corel Draw, AutoCAD and Sony Vegas Pro 13

About overclocking: im planning to do a mild to medium overclock to both the cpu and the gpu they said that the devil's canyon could reach 5 ghz with air.. so i expect to reach at very least 4.8 ghz just to keep it safe about the titans: lets se how much i can squeeze out from them i read that with the EVGA precision x i could set the power target at 120%  the temp target at 95° and the gpu clock offset at 75mhz and all that could give me an hefty 1.074 mhz so i want to test this .. so hell yeah you can bet your butt i'll overclock 

Questions:

my question here is: destiled water or coolant?  how much tubing would i need? how much coolant will i need? also need help with the routing of the loop in general i planned to go res/pump - top radiator - crosschill (the mosfet water block of the motherboard)- cpu - back radiator - gpu - bottom radiator - ram - front radiator - and back to the res/pump again

also tips n trick would be highly appreciated

soon build log! when the parts arrive i will take some pictures and i'll leave the link to the post here somewhere xD thanks for the answers!!

Hey your monitor choice sucks, no hard feelings but its your preference. Your build is way to O.P for a 1440p monitor, @60hz probably like 4 of em would do you justice.

Hey I understand that you you want a high end pc, from what I see it would suggest you would be multitasking. Don't buy those 2 titan z, this is a suggestion, buy 3 titan blacks and go for a 5960x cpu, 34gb (4x8)ddr4 and and a high end x99 motherboard.

Dual titan z =6000$

Triple Titan blacks+ 5960x + 32gb gskill ripjaws 4 + x99 motherboard(e.g rampage v)=5000$

Triple 780 ti's + 5960x + 32gb gskill ripjaws 4 + x99 motherboard(e.g rampage v)=3025$

Buy a 1000 dollar camera too if you want, it would cost the same as you current idea for a build

5960x is a 8 core by the way, so cad and some of your other applications will work around 2 times faster than the 4790k, theoretically. And with Asus motherboards you can over-clock per application. F or example cad is core hungry so you put all cores to run at 4.3 or whatever you want. While crisis uses 5 cores max, you could disable 3 cores in the os, save the settings and whenever you open it that is how it will run....... So badass.

Ram disk is a good idea.....and you could upgrade to 64gb now or later if money is no limit..... Asus/Asrock (dnt know for the other mb brands) has its own ram disk software, so no need to purchase one.

For storage speed I like the idea, but I am poor so I would get 2800mhz ram, put 12gb ddr4 as ram disk. I would keep the 6 Terabyte seagate drive and add a 1 terabyte samsung 850 pro or sandisk extreme pro instead but that is just me. I'm sure I would have more read/write (2800)mhz per second than that ocz revodrive 350 which caps at 2000mhz. And save me a few bucks for the third water block or another monitor. You don't need to change your storage options though.

Why did you not go 4k?

Probably because 4k monitors aren't perfect yet, Nec has a 24 inch 4k monitor you could have it as a secondary monitor instead of buying the camera.

The benefits you look for will only be found in no more than 2 gpus by the way.

Even if your budget has no limit, don't waste money.