RAID Help

Hello

I have 1 drive in computer currently, running windows 8 with a dual boot to windows 7.  the drive is a total of 1TB.  I have another identical drive, that has an os and some files on it.  I want to know how i should go about setting up RAID 0.  I have an MSI-b85-g41, which is capable of RAID.  my questions are, how do i wipe both drives to the point where i can put them in raid 0, then install the OS on them.  and which sata ports to i plug the drives into.  Also, i think im going to get an ssd pretty soon.  how do i keep the drives in RAID 0, wipe them, install the OS on the ssd, and have the 2 drives in raid 0 avaliable for storage.

Thanks

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

I would wait until you get the SSD, put the OS and stuff onto the SSD, and then set up RAID 0 on those drives.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Prefer to use RAID 1 or RAID 10 then RAID 0. RAID 0 is not the best reliable RAID.

i know, the raid is for speed not safety, i don't really care about the data because i get my OS for free and all my games are on steam.  OK, ill wait for the ssd, thanks

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>