Windows setup gone wrong

ShogunZ
Go to solution Solved by Eniqmatic,

Boot into Windows 8 and run msconfig

Go to the boot tab and remove the option for Windows 7 setup. Then re-install W7.

Or just boot to Win8, and format the partition you were installing 7 to and start again.

Hello again,

I wanted to install Windows 7 next to windows 8 and the setup went wrong, mid install my PC just turned off. Now whenever I boot, I get the screen where you pick what you wish to boot up. All there is is ''Windows setup'' and ''Windows 8.1''. What can I do to remove the setup option? There's no disk inserted, I even unplugged the harddrive that held that partition. It's like a part of the boot files were saved somewhere and now keep returning or something. Cause right now I'm unable to do a Windows 7 install. 

When I pick the install option it just says to go to the uefi bios or boot up W8.

Go to the boot tab and remove the option for Windows 7 setup. Then re-install W7.

Or just boot to Win8, and format the partition you were installing 7 to and start again.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

Found it in msconfig, thanks a lot. :)

Thanks for posting back to mark as answered and letting others in the same situation know what you did.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications