[UK] Denon Music Maniac AHD340-£49.99

killtothis

http://www.richersounds.com/product/all-headphones/denon/music-maniac-ahd340/deno-ahd340

Not available online, although from speaking to one of the call centre agents, there are numerous pairs available in store (my store had 5 pairs yesterday, I snagged the last today) when they were released retailed for £179.99, but can now be found on Amazon.co.uk for £79.99. So a great deal can be had on them especially for £49.99. 
Find your local store and phone to check stock, also check out their other deals as they often have the best prices (will match online prices instore, and offer demos when available).

After owning numerous pairs of headphones at various price points I think you'd be hard pressed to find a pair of this quality for a better price. 

Now I have to find that store? I'd rather buy it online. Seems like a good deal though

Just click store locator on the site, they have a fair amount of locations covering most of England. Originally the offer was online and telesales but as stocks gone its whatever's left in store. Personally I think they're a good deal for Amazons price if it comes to it (lower than Audio Technica ATH-M50s which seem to be the go to for monitors)