Video to Bluray to DVD

AyoItzYu

Hi, is it possible to take a video file, convert it into bluray, then burn it onto a dvd and still have it play? Or will I have to burn it to dvd format?

| MOBO: Asus Z97-PRO | CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Asus R9 280 | Ram: 8gb Kingston Ram| PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W | CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 | 

dvd format, but why u using disk?

dvd format, but why u using disk?

I want to share the video with family and not all of them have access to a computer :) 

| MOBO: Asus Z97-PRO | CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Asus R9 280 | Ram: 8gb Kingston Ram| PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W | CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 | 

I want to share the video with family and not all of them have access to a computer :)

hmmm, ok even that most dvd players have a usb port... but coolz

hmmm, ok even that most dvd players have a usb port... but coolz

oh.... LOL. 

is there a format the video has to be in for it to play it ?

oh.... LOL. 

is there a format the video has to be in for it to play it ?

i said most thiers may not :P, and depends on model, most that have can play .avi, .wmv .mp4 i prefer .mp4 it highest quality with smallest size

Hi, is it possible to take a video file, convert it into bluray, then burn it onto a dvd and still have it play? Or will I have to burn it to dvd format?

What is the purpose of this disc? Do you want to play it in a DVD player specifically?

Why are you going from video to blu-ray to DVD, if you're going to be playing it in a DVD player? Why not just go Video to DVD?

What is the source of the video? What format? Disc or digital? If digital, what codec, resolution, etc?

I think we need much more information and detail from you.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)