Laptop advice. Main use: indesign and wordpress

chromeboy42

So I am launching a satirical newspaper at my school this semester. (First issue actually comes out tomorrow) The problem I realize I'm going to have is updating the website whenever I'm out of town. My desktop is perfect for designing the paper and maintaining the site through wordpress, but its not portable. I'm looking into either the Dell XPS 11 or 12 or maybe the Acer S7 (Although that one is a bit pricey for me.) The only things beside web browsing that I would need it to do is indesign, wordpress, and a little photoshop + illustrator. I won't need to use premiere or other heavy editors as I'll probably just edit videos on my desktop when I have time. Key points for any laptop are a. not slow in the aforementioned applications. b. good battery life (8hrs+) and c. a nice keyboard as I'll be typing on it a lot. Screen quality doesn't matter because I won't be doing colour correction since it is a black and white paper. One other feature I was toying around with is cellular connection. I was thinking if I got a laptop with 3g or 4g I could buy one of those fremmium sim cards where they give you around 250mb a month for free. That would be a nice addition because it would allow me to update the site on the fly when I'm travelling and not having to tether to my phone. (Crappy 3g only on my 4s) Any ideas? Also should I wait for broadwell? I understand it is coming up pretty quickly and I don't have the money for a laptop just yet anyways.

Any ideas or suggestions? 

Thanks

-Chromeboy42

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.