Bluescreen, now PC boots extremely slow.

Tro

So i re-adjusted my dual screens a bit (in the Screen Resolution window) and i got a bluescreen as soon as it was done adjusting.

Now my PC boots at normal speed, but the logon screen takes about 1 minute and after that, before going to the desktop, i get a black screen with a mouse cursor for about 2 minutes.

I have no idea what happened, i did get a new SSD yesterday but how can i get such a bluescreen when adjsuting my screens?

EDIT: My PC just got the blackscreen again, totally random after Chrome crashed :(

EDIT2: Chrome crashed again, no black screen now though. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Might want to check event viewer to find any log files that can give more details. Have you got the latest drivers ? Run sfc /scannow now to resolve any issues with system files. What BSOD error code did you get or are getting ?

Might want to check event viewer to find any log files that can give more details. Have you got the latest drivers ? Run sfc /scannow now to resolve any issues with system files. What BSOD error code did you get or are getting ?

The BSOD showed up for 5 seconds and it automatically restarted, didn't have time to see the error message :( I do have the latest drivers. And where do i find the logs? 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

If you press F8 like your gonna break it while the system boots before the windows load screen you should get an adacanced boot option. Select "Disable automatic restart" This will give you time to view the whole BSOD when it pops up.

Event viewer is in admin tools in control panel.

If you press F8 like your gonna break it while the system boots before the windows load screen you should get an adacanced boot option. Select "Disable automatic restart" This will give you time to view the whole BSOD when it pops up.

Event viewer is in admin tools in control panel.

I restarted my PC 3 more times, and the third time the black screen didnt show up anymore and the PC booted properly... So i'm good for now, still affraid of it happening again though.

Edit: I tried adjusting the screens again and i didn't get a bluescreen, so i cant't check what it says :( 

Thats fine, keep me posted if you get an error code. I would suggest doing windows updates or sfc /scannow

Thats fine, keep me posted if you get an error code. I would suggest doing windows updates or sfc /scannow

I'll let you know when it happens again.. And where do i type sfc /scannow? I tried it in the Run window but i just popped up a CMD screen for half a second. (ahh found it :))

sfc /scannow says:

Verification 6% complete

Windows Recourse Protection could not perform the requested operation

sfc runs from CMD. CMD has a lot of hidden tools to use to repair your computer. Now days younger generation rely on software to do what CMD is doing.

sfc runs from CMD. CMD has a lot of hidden tools to use to repair your computer. Now days younger generation rely on software to do what CMD is doing.

So far 0 problems with my PC after the bluescreen :)