Painting a Corsair C70

Maxaah

Hello Guys, 

I Want to paint my Corsair C70 Case, it's the Arctic white version of it. 

I haven't really got an idea on what sort of theme i might paint it in.

maybe i'd take off the front bezel and spray paint parts of it blue. And order some blue LEDs for inside the case.

Or green, red or even yellow. 

The other downside is, all my parts are already in the case, and i don't really feel like taking everything out again :P.

So if you guys have any other ideas, please let me know! I'm open for suggestions. 

I've also attached a picture with an encircled part which i want to paint. 

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from The Netherlands  

Thanks in advance :).

just take the parts out, it doesnt take that long to put it back. and make sure you use primer that works on metal and paint that works on metal to.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

just take the parts out, it doesnt take that long to put it back. and make sure you use primer that works on metal and paint that works on metal to.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've also got the Corsair H100i built in my system so that's the only 'holdback' for me with the radiators and all. 

Thanks for the quick reply. I've also got the Corsair H100i built in my system so that's the only 'holdback' for me with the radiators and all. 

ya but (not being rude) i say if you arent going to put the time in to do it right, dont do it at all. just take the rad down and re-mount it after :) again not mean but ya

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

ya but (not being rude) i say if you arent going to put the time in to do it right, dont do it at all. just take the rad down and re-mount it after :) again not mean but ya

That actually makes a lot of sense, I'm just going to do it right the first time so i won't need to do it twice. Thanks for you help :). 

Still any tips or suggestion on what color theme i should get are still highly grateful. 

That actually makes a lot of sense, I'm just going to do it right the first time so i won't need to do it twice. Thanks for you help :). 

Still any tips or suggestion on what color theme i should get are still highly grateful. 

personally i think blue is so over done it makes me sick BUT if your parts inside are blue paint it blue make it match the accent color in your pc.

personally i think blue is so over done it makes me sick BUT if your parts inside are blue paint it blue make it match the accent color in your pc.

The Highlight colors of my MSI motherboard are blue and i can make the H100i LED blue so, i'm not really gonna go for the extra bright type of blue. maybe just a very light one. I'll guess i need to post a work log if anyone is interested :)

The Highlight colors of my MSI motherboard are blue and i can make the H100i LED blue so, i'm not really gonna go for the extra bright type of blue. maybe just a very light one. I'll guess i need to post a work log if anyone is interested :)

ya then paint it blue,and make a build/work log