Best UK water cooling website

Go to solution Solved by Ghost,

They are all good. My go to website is watercoolinguk/specialtech. I have dealt with WCUK more and they have great customer service (there is also currently a 10% off everything sale there). OCUK have less choice as they are not a watercooling oriented site and browsing it is much harder. I have also bought stuff from scan in the past as they were the only ones to stock a specific item.

There is a list of trusted retailers for every country in the FAQ.

I also recommend ebay as a lot of the retailers list their stuff there.

Hi, 

What's the best UK online water cooling store??

specialtech.co.uk is my go to web site for watercooling  :)

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

They are all good. My go to website is watercoolinguk/specialtech. I have dealt with WCUK more and they have great customer service (there is also currently a 10% off everything sale there). OCUK have less choice as they are not a watercooling oriented site and browsing it is much harder. I have also bought stuff from scan in the past as they were the only ones to stock a specific item.

There is a list of trusted retailers for every country in the FAQ.

I also recommend ebay as a lot of the retailers list their stuff there.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.